kwciicompton

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a uban

Steam Name: [MG] Compton or kwciicompton

Ingame Name: Compton

SteamID:  STEAM_1:1:456467462

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Fame King

Reason for Ban: I dissed SMT 

Dispute: I was in the wrong i was out of my mind that i said that SMT is bad and everything and i am deeply sorry you guys are the only guys with a good PoliceRP servers and i would really like to come back i talked zeeptin on another server about it and i would like him to look at this because he really knows how sorry i am for what i did.
Also fame Banned me and is no longer staff

Edited by kwciicompton

Nope

You we’re apart of the people who hurt our community. Your new community didn’t work, so you want to come back. Not Happening. -Support

Edited by Charlie

~Charlie

3 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Nope

You we’re apart of the people who hurt our community. Your new community didn’t work, so you want to come back. Not Happening. -Support

I never like that community and i never will when i was in it i applied to join back to gaming light the closets im getting to seeing gaming light is watching my friends play and i would really like to come back and i mean it and like i said i want zeeptin to see this cause he heard me talking to him and how sad i was and everything

No. You are just as bad as the blacklists. You went into the TS on an alt with your buddy an wen't around earraping and avoiding staff. You 100% do NOT deserve a chance back.

- Support

Edited by Dredgen

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

2 hours ago, Dredgen said:

No. You are just as bad as the blacklists. You went into the TS on an alt with your buddy an wen't around earraping and avoiding staff. You 100% do NOT deserve a chance back.

- Support

It was not a alt i changed my name and like i said i talked to zeeptin and i really need him to see this so he knows i am sorry

Aight so why'd you delete your last appeal when we said it was an alt?

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

I am just wondering why are you are not blacklisted, you showed us nothing your dispute to be unbanned. We do not tolerate people who disrespect management or who decides to raid our teamspeak server?

and quite frankly, this was already denied, so no

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head Admin
11 hours ago, Calamity said:

I am just wondering why are you are not blacklisted, you showed us nothing your dispute to be unbanned. We do not tolerate people who disrespect management or who decides to raid our teamspeak server?

Forklift_Signature.png

11 hours ago, Calamity said:

Signature.png

Your dispute is poor and skirts around the issue at hand which is the fact that you not only Disrespected SMT Members but also mass minged on teamspeak. It doesn’t matter if Fame was banned because that does not make his bans any less valid. I also highly doubt the fact that you spoke with Zeeptin and really think you are just lying about it.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator