Jr Researcher Issac Clarke Test Log 004 Fish intelligence

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Myself and 1 security guard to make sure he doesn't try anything fishy. (Pun intended)

Level D personnel involved: None.

SCP: 527

Errors and/or safety hazards: No known hazards with fish man aside from any regular person. I trusted him enough to sit down and perform the test myself, as there's no reason to treat an scp that is completely willing to cooperate as a complete and utter danger to all life

Question: Is the fish man just that, a fish man. I mean sure he has some type of personality defining characteristics but this test is to see if intelligence is one of them. How fast can he beat a researcher(Myself) in checkers

Background Research: I know the fish is basically nothing but a human with a fish head in nature, but i want to see if this person actually possesses a higher IQ

Hypothesis: I'm no god at chess but i'm not a complete moron at it either.  The test was to see if 527 displayed any exponentially larger intelligence than previously displayed. I assume that either of us will win but a close win

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): the funny thing is that despite me trying to win, it seemed as though 527 only wanted to stall me. It wasn't trying to win it was only trying to prolong the game as long as possible. So i called it a tie after quite a long play session. 

Analysis and Conclusion: It seems as though i wasn't the only one performing a test. 527 seemingly only wanted someone to play with as an equal. I'm not certain if he sees me as a friend yet but its interesting to see that he could have won, or at least tried to have won more, but instead chose to stall in order to prolong our talk

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: No, it seems as though scp 527 is a lot smarter than the average person. Possibly not exponentially intelligent or on a psionic or AI scale but definitely a smart individual indeed. It seems the main thing he wants is a friend, someone he could treat as an equal. 

And its because of this proven intelligence and willingness to cooperate with the foundation that i strongly suggest we hold up the idea of letting scp 527 become a researcher, for debate.

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

First, there seem to be no errors in the test itself. You did put in effort into this test which I am happy about, but this test is kinda pointless it doesn't really give us new info about 527 because we already know that the fish head doesn't do anything special hes just an ordinary human being with a fish head.  I let the question slide but in the future please think of more creative questions that will give us new information about SCP's.

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium