Where I have been, and a public apology.

Kade

So all of you have probably noticed the lack of me in-game and on TS, and why there was no LOA ever posted. I have gone through so much in the past month it is crazy. One of my best friends died to a tumor by his brain earlier this month, school is a prison as all of us know and I have been focusing on that, and it is also around the time for Marching band contest. AND, my parents are opening up an office for their business and need my pc to do so, so I am going through a conversion from PC to a duty laptop. So on top of all the stress and heartache, I have not found the time to even get on here and post an LOA, nor get in-game. I believe I am through it all and can now be active again starting tomorrow, I am SO SORRY for all the inconvenience I have caused my SMT or fellow staff members. I hope all of you can forgive me for my absence and let me continue being who you know me as, and not just an inactive SA. But I want to thank @Igneous and @th3 for being there for me and understanding my situation the whole time, love you guys.

• Gaminglight Love 1

No problem kade, take all the time you need. Im sure youre going through a lot right now, and im so sorry you lost your friend. Ill be sure to keep him in my prayers. If you need anything, im here for you so just lmk. Cant wait to see you back on SCPRP though, ive missed you! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Glad to see the mad lad got back in the saddle

Don't forget to Micro Rang as a way to help take your mind off things

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• Bread locked this topic