Jr researcher Issac Clarke Test Log 003 Can 1048 be trusted?

Form Title: [SCP-1048] ~ Research (Date)

Clearance Level: 2 

List of Personnel involved in testing: Me(junior researcher), and 343

Level D personnel involved: 1 D class 

SCP: 1048,343

Errors and/or safety hazards: I was finally getting somewhere with the level of trust on scp 1048 when scp 343 came in and caused the bear to erupt into a screaming rage killing half the room

Question: can scp 1048 be trusted around a sleeping person. despite things that have happened in the past

Background Research: 1048 has history of "building" things that have caused quite a few casualties in the past

Hypothesis: I am hoping to see that 1048 can be trusted to make good decisions in the line of other peoples lives and is not just an illusion being played on me

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): 1048 was perfectly fine interacting with sleeping d class, not seeming to attack them at all until once again scp 343 came into the room and giving a threatful remark causing the bear to scream, killing half the room

Analysis and Conclusion: I will need to redo this test in the future seeing as to how scp 343 had caused the entire test to go awry

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Yes, up until 343 came along

Okay I'm gonna be simple with you. I don't really understand why you did this test. There seems to be really no point as we aren't meant to sleep with the SCPs? Please in the future think of more tests that can benefit the SCP Foundation instead.

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

8 minutes ago, KyleTheOne said:

Okay I'm gonna be simple with you. I don't really understand why you did this test. There seems to be really no point as we aren't meant to sleep with the SCPs? Please in the future think of more tests that can benefit the SCP Foundation instead.

I dont understand whats not beneficial about this test, whether you are unaware of scp 1048s actions prior to the reasoning behind this test so i will leave you with a link to its file and in depth test. 

If you choose not to view the entirety of the video i will explain it to you. 1048 is dangerous for many reasons. It can construct multiple bears out of various human body parts or items that have been proven to be extremely hostile towards humans. This test is a direct reference to the building of the bear scp 1048-A made entirely of human ears. 1048 has cut off an individuals ears in their sleep in the past in order to constuct this highly dangerous bear and this entire test was done to see if maybe it was in fact just a mistake or if the bear does in fact have a certain animosity towards humans. Theres plenty of reasoning why i do all of my tests. if you want to ask me to explain my forethought before i conduct them every time, please at least read the scps file first.

I understand what SCP 1048 is. I know what it does. But I do not understand why your test involved sleeping with it. How at all is that beneficial to us? Please explain instead of telling me to research something I know. Your argument is, "Read the SCP". The foundation knows that it likes to build. and build it will. (Also I have no idea why 1048 screamed when 343 came in as no where does it say he was hurt). But, I will give you kudos for going out of your way to get a D Class to fall asleep with the bear. So in future, think harder about your tests and keep on working.

Edited by KyleTheOne

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle