New rule suggestion - Accepted

[GL] Game Theorist

What you want to see? -  I want a rule added to the MOTD that you may not steal a vehicle that had just been spawned out of the dealership.

Why should we add it? -  While it may seem easy, its extremely annoying (especially for unarmed players.) Especially since there are no rules prohibiting how long you may keep a stolen vehicle. There needs to be deeper explanation of vehicular theft rules for PoliceRP.

What are the advantages of having this? - Better RP, More Realism, Less Admin Sits.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone!

Links to any content -  N/A

spacer.png

Major + support

Like you said, it's very annoying to have your car stolen as soon as you have spawned it, and it's not realistic. I think there should be set boundaries in which your car may not be stolen.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

5 hours ago, StackableGold said:

+Support

You no longer get teleported into your car when you spawn it, Your car getting taken as soon as it spawns seems unrealistic in terms of buying a car from a car dealership IRL.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

• Manager
7 hours ago, StackableGold said:

+Support

You no longer get teleported into your car when you spawn it, Your car getting taken as soon as it spawns seems unrealistic in terms of buying a car from a car dealership IRL.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-Support

- This really does not seem necessary

- I believe the current vehicle theft rules are completely intact and up to date. You see, in real life, people dont return a stolen car after 15 minutes.

- While I can see it being annoying, I believe its fine, and it would create a hassle for staff members on duty, with more sits that will remain inconclusive due to a lack of evidence.

• Head Admin
14 hours ago, StackableGold said:

+Support

Forklift_Signature.png

18 hours ago, utetwo said:

Major + support

Like you said, it's very annoying to have your car stolen as soon as you have spawned it, and it's not realistic. I think there should be set boundaries in which your car may not be stolen.

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

7 hours ago, JackOG said:

-Support

- I believe the current vehicle theft rules are completely intact and up to date. You see, in real life, people dont return a stolen car after 15 minutes.

- While I can see it being annoying, I believe its fine, and it would create a hassle for staff members on duty, with more sits that will remain inconclusive due to a lack of evidence.

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

21 hours ago, utetwo said:

Major + support

14 hours ago, JackOG said:

-Support

+/- support

+ yes it is annoying and unfortunately you don't spawn in your car straight away anymore

- exactly what jack said

Signature.png

On 10/13/2019 at 12:23 PM, JackOG said:

-Support

I don't see how it would bring more sits. Please explain

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

1 hour ago, knightwolf2050 said:

I don't see how it would bring more sits. Please explain

As this happens commonly, not many people keep up wit the MOTD and it would cause a lot more sits, and people already dont really record their game and if they do most will opt to not go through the entire process of uploading and trimming a video for such a simple rule break. As well as most staff members will give verbal warnings as it would be such a new rule.

• 3 weeks later...