Operation Rescue

Inactive

OPERATION RESCUE

2020467116_AceLogodark.thumb.png.7f6d5bf63a0a600ff31d7ec4a33a1ebf.png

After recent events, it has become clear Ace's lifetime is limited. Operation rescue has hereby been initiated in an attempt to

save the family from falling. The goal of the operation is to end any mingy tenancies of the family once and for all, so that ACE

does not fall in the same way ICE did.

Part One: Warn Cap

From this point on, new members are required to have less than 20 warns. Warns over four months old

do not count towards the limit. Any current member that reaches the limit will be removed.

Part Two: One for One

Any member who receives a warn from staff will receive a strike in the family. Strikes may be removed, however,

if High Command feels as if the warn was false, or if the warn is successfully appealed.

Part Three: Crime Approval

Any non-major crime will now require approval from Low or High command. This includes raiding, mugging, shooting cops,

etc. Major crimes will require permission from High Command. Violations of this policy will result in a three month blacklist.

Crimes against families at war with Ace do not count.

Part Four: Organized Promotions

Ace members may now  only receive two promotions per week. Promotions during a meeting do not count

towards the promotion limit.

Part Five: Compensation

Anyone affected from an ACE member misbehaving is subject to compensation. Depending on the cost of

what was lost, High Command may compensate up to 250k to alleviate damages.

Thank you for your patience as this operation takes effect,

Overseer Ryan ACE

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy
  • Like 1

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Zage said:

Um sorry say bud but almost every department in PRP already blacklisted the family i don't know who you going to get to join 

Sorry to say it, but ICE/ACE is going to be seen as a mingy family no matter what. We have a saying here in the band world: "It takes a lifetime to create a good reputation and seconds to destroy it", perhaps that is a little late to bring up, but at least it has been said now.

Sorry Ryan..

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

This was so funny I forgot to laugh. Like seriously, you can't restrict your family from doing raids and stuff. Just give up. Your family is dead, you are also blacklisted from almost every department.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

6 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

This was so funny I forgot to laugh. Like seriously, you can't restrict your family from doing raids and stuff. Just give up. Your family is dead, you are also blacklisted from almost every department.

Disrespectful comments are not needed here.

• Head Admin
15 hours ago, Dredgen said:

Text doesn't have a tone.

Well yes, but also no. For instance, 2 differently worded statements can share the same meaning, although the choice of words can change the "tone" of the passage where one may be sincere while the other may be hateful; it all depends on the context and other pieces of conversation that were involved before and after then. (if that makes sense..)

Anyways, there are a few things that are clear or have been defined here:

- ICE/ ACE has fallen to ruin due to massive amount of issues and immaturity that has spawned from a collection of players not being kept in line by the family's HC or equivalent.
- Attempts to restore the family's name to a neutral or positive reputation have failed
- Chances are that the best way to clear your name/ name of the other members is to disband and reform under a new name (something that is not related to ICE or ACE in anyway) and have people apply to get in

I hope that helps in some way. RIP ICE / ACE

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)
  • Like 1

Forklift_Signature.png

Ryan tbh you are better off if you wanted to be a family is to not make the name so similar. You were going to be treated the same anyways you shot yourself in the foot before it even started. Then when it became reality the tendencies just carried over and further put a bitter taste in everyone’s mouth. So again my suggestion is to have a family with a completely different non-related name and start small and work up don’t balloon to where you can’t handle your own family because to be honest it seems that you not controlling it became the catalyst for ICE and ACE’s downfall.

CPT Revan 1L49

I love the effort...

but it’s just too late mate

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."