Yoga's False Warn fo FailRP

Yoga

Your In-game: Yoga

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:503481268

The admin's name in-game: Castro

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Don't know it

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): CCAD9805C3B9E54C8E7B3011F298857B26572AE6

Why do you think this warn was false: The reason I thought the warn was false is because I got Warned for doing /me Rolls and 96 and then Hoovy brought me into a sit which I was tryna have fun and this had no effect on him or anyone around him and hoovy still decided to get me warned.

Any extra information: i was 527 and i was acting as his lawyer and when he said i was fired i did /me sues hoovy and then i did /me rolls 96. and apparently thats in rp??? In weiss's and Castro's Words. Also I was tryna have fun and not even affect anyone since this situation isn't a real RP situation.

Edited by Yoga

- Support

Can be used to give yourself an unfair advantage in /roll situations and ruins RP. This is FailRP.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Fake rolls are taken seriously when they give you an RP advantage and that ruins RP for others. So Catsro did his job. There was nothing wrong on his part 

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||