O5-4's 48 hour notice

th3

In-Game Name: O5-4

Reason for leaving (If Private, Fine): Below

So I had a nice explanation typed out on phone but in essence its that I feel my energy will be more effectively spent on issues that I as a Head of Staff am handling.

This was inevitable given my loss of interest in roleplaying as the position I am in. I believe that people who have put in the time and energy at their ranks deserve a chance to be promoted which includes those people at the higher positions in Site Administration.

On that note congrats to the following people for making it into my resignation from O5 post.

Rangiatea on your promotion ?

Dogz on getting a new Deputy Site Director ?

The other O5 including those I didn't inform of my notice. SORRY BOYS WE'LL GET EM NEXT TIME

To Command across the foundation branches. I want to thank you. The effort you put in is astounding and Site Administration as a whole have tirelessly worked towards making improvements off of the suggestions/criticism/feedback you gave. Something I'd like to say is that my time as a command member have taught me so much. What I gained from my experience as a command member is what I put into it. Your feedback on our performance has allowed us to change how we do things and really make sure your command experience is fantastic. I apologize for any promise I made in the past that I failed to uphold and despite not being an O5 Council member I will do my best to make sure that your voice is heard and respected.

Thank you,

This is O5-4 "The Veteran" signing off...………..

• Sad 7
  • Gaminglight Love 2

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I WILL MISS you. ;-;

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Hey man, I enjoyed you being O5. At least you're not leaving staff. 

I appreciate the fun times! 

• Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Cya th3, ill miss u as o5 man u went so far. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Whos gonna meme on me as a D class during a Pacifism meeting when i make it to Medbay CP

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• Hoovy unpinned this topic