SCP-1025 "Regenerative Cancer" (Utility)

Kevin Parker

This test is CLASSIFIED. Do NOT attempt to access this document without level 4 clearance or higher.

Attempting to view this document without inoculation will result in termination of employment.

Approved and Monitored by █████

Name: Kev P.

Clearance Level: 2.

List of personnel involved in testing: Lead Researcher+ Kev P and an LCPL SO ██████

Level D personnel involved: D-0015, D-1547, and D-9632.

SCP: 1025, 049-2, 513.

Hypothesis: Can the D-class’s blood with Regenerative Cancer be used to create new SCP-500?

Errors and/or safety hazards: Some Hazard Risks.

Observation:

When I did my test on SCP-1025 about the disease of the book, I saw one interesting called “Regenerative Cancer” this “disease” regenerate every damage on the person who has it, so I thought that probably I can try to recreate SCP-500 or something similar with some blood samples.

So I started using some D-class to get one with the disease, but some of them died until D-0015 was the lucky guy who got the disease, after this I took him to the medbay and with a medic help I got some samples of his blood. *Well... D-0015 wasn’t enough lucky, I had to kill him cause he was an aftermath of 1025*. And I started to work with it.

When I got the samples, I used a microscope to see the cells of the disease and decompose the cells to get his formula. *Well, that was hard to get, I took some days to finish the formula correctly but at the end, I got it*. And I made some pills but the color green.

|PAUSE| *This is the Formula for the Green Pill*

C8 H9 NO2

image.png.f2c9112505c7ea70b5ca4bfdb0c44e04.png<====== Green Pill Formula

When I got the Pill, I took a D-class the lucky one was D-1547 for a test with SCP-049, I told 049 to cure him, I took SCP-049-2 to medbay and I gave him the green pill, he didn’t come back to normality but he started to talk me… I made SCP-049-2 talk, he said that he recovered his reminds and his skills to talk and move, he said that he felt fine but he was still looking like a “Zombie”. I wasn’t expecting that, I killed SCP-049-2 after I took some blood samples of his blood to Study them.

When I finished that I took another D-class, the lucky one was D-9632 for a test with 513, I put some headphones to protect me from 513, I gave him the order and he rang the bell, he started to see the SCP-513-1, so I took him to medbay and I gave him a pill, and I left him in the medbay for the night, he still watched 513-1 but he can sleep normally and his mind was sane, he wasn’t feeling any aftermath or some damage from 513-1 only to see the ghost roaming around and stalking him as he told me. 

After all, I checked D-1547's blood after he was "cured", the blood cells where normal, so much different to the normal blood of every 049-2, it really works with some things, the 049-2 died by the time as every 049-2 do, but what I have is something that we can work it out. 

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): 

image.png.021bc6f8334e425f0f7513aee331c30e.png<====== D-0015 before he got "Regenerative Cancer"

image.png.dc1367b3cb4ab023bbba1de21734b7e2.png<====== The Green Pill

image.png.11d6ad43659037b171d11489a982f059.png<====== 049 and 049-2 (D-1547)

image.png.1429fb203df8a8e877ca9f0e1d313002.png<====== D-9632 when he rang the bell

image.png.79ed8ca38017c303ca6ce365582b253f.png<====== D-9632 In the medbay when i gave him a Green Pill

Conclusion:

We can take some diseases from 1025 and use them on our benefit, this is a great step to recreate SCP-500, I'm close but there is something that I'm missing and I can't see what it is, I'll continue with this research, but if someone has an idea you can take my research to finish my work.

Edited by Kevin Parker

Score: 76/100

Grade: B

Lore: 14/20
Test loosly follows lore, but never feels too far-fetched. Though I am bewildered about the thought of turning a disease into a pill. Perhaps further planning on the pill, could have made this idea alot more believable.

Creativity: 20/20
Truly, a highly inventive way of using SCP-1025. Most tests revolve around what diseases can be identified from SCP-1025, however you took the extra mile and made a test that asks how diseases can be used.

Presentation: 17/20
The images presented images were clear, and went through the test step by step. However I believe that finding a way for these images to be spread out across the log, would have been better than cramming them into a single location.

The Colour Coding was used well, but it does come off as a bit excessive in some areas. Tone it down a little, unless you want it to look like a colouring book. Words such as "Zombie" and "Medbay" didn't really need the colour.

Writing: 25/40
The test is written in fairly moderate quality. There are little grammatical errors throughout the paragraphs, and from a glance, it looks highly polished. The writting goes through the events step by step, and hardly leaves out any details.

The Errors and/or Safety Hazards section is basically blank. There are several things that could have been filled in, such as the risk of consuming a highly experimental pill, or the risks of reading the text from SCP-1025.

You weirdly kept calling the Class-D: "The Lucky One". Which was just bizarre, and the text comes off as extremely rambly in the Observation. It was told in first person, and it was as if you were having a conversation, rather than presenting a professional document, with many of your sentences starting with "When" and "So". It sounds awfully casual.

• Thanks 1