Royal Guard Dragon's Sovereign Protector Application

Dragonborn1216

Royal Guard Dragon's Sovereign Protector App  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be a Sovereign Protector?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Royal Guard Dragon

2. Why do you want to be a Sovereign Protector of this branch? Because with a new beginning comes new opportunities so I thought why not try to be a Sovereign Protector, not only would I continue protecting the magnificent Emperor Palpatine but the Grand Inquisitor, Darth Vader, and Grand Admiral Thrawn if they so choose that they want protection from me for I would guard them with my life and perish for them infinitely if it meant keeping them alive.   

3. What Level are you currently?: 37, but I plan to level up more

4. What is the Main Purpose of a Soveriegn Protector for a branch? (100 Words): The main purpose of the Sovereign Protector is to Lead and train the senior guards and royal guards to be the best protection they can for the Emperor and anyone else of importance who needs to be protected. They are the Highest of the Protectors and are given the responsibility of protecting Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, The Grand Inquisitor, etc. Failure to do so would be disgraceful and a new sovereign protector would likely be put in their place who can protect them. They are expected to be very well trained in combat, both offensive and defensive,  they are known for having some of the strongest armor that can be worn, and their lightsabers deal quite some damage in order to protect and do their job well.

5. Why should I trust you to be a Soveriegn Protector? (150 Words) Well I've been a royal guard for quite some time now as well as an apprentice I Inquisitor, and have protected the Emperor, as well as the Grand Inquisitor, Darth Vader, and Grand Admiral Thrawn, when the Emperor was absent I protected one or more of the other High Commands. I gave my life more than once so they may live and continue to lead the imperial armies of the Empire. Those who have seen me in battle know my skill when it comes to lightsabers and with it I protect whoever I'm supposed to when and wherever they need me to do so, I kill anyone who tries to harm them, and warn those who come to close in proximity of them. I know that if given the chance I will do my very best to be the sovereign protector I would be expected to be, and I would never stop protecting them, and will always be loyal to them and am honored to protect them even now as a Royal Guard.

6.  What is your Lore Knowledge? from 1-10: 4 or 5

7. Explain your Lore Knowledge        So I know that the imperial era takes place after the clone wars era and when Obi wan Kenobi and Anakin were dueling on Mustafar that is where Darth Vader was truly made and how he has his famous black armor we see him wear now. He knows he has two children with Padme who is now deceased, but he does not know one of them becomes a Jedi until later when he meets Luke.  Other than this I feel and know I know way more than this but don't know how to put it into words now with my voice if I am speaking I can tell you more than I can with typing for some reason but I do have more knowledge than this.

10.  How often can you be Online? : Almost everyday unless I get severely sick again, or get hired by Boeing permanently to where I am working a stable job and will most likely be on during weekends and some days after work when that time comes.

• Manager

DENIED

Sorry Dragon, but you have not received the rank of Sovereign Protector for some reasons.

You're not active, You don't have any community support.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗