E11/Medical Increased Roleplay - Denied

Jakub

What you want to see? - I would like to see Epsilon-11 Getting more oppurtunities for roleplay, The main things i would like to see is E11 entering the facility during defcon 5 for medical checkups and surguries or to give containment advice and make site inspections. These actions would be done once with a reasonable time in between them and all of the server would be made aware of it so ci doesn't raid the foundation with 20mtf from all 3 branches at once in the facility.

Why should we add it? -  Epsilon-11 as a donator branch has the least amount of interactive roleplay of all branches.We only get to interact with other people besides those in our branch when conducting a debrief that happens rearilly or entering during defcon 3 and we can't even do it then because we're busy with recontaining. Also medbay would get a boost of people entering for checkup, Containment engineers would get inspections of containments done and mtf would get security advice given to them.

What are the advantages of having this? - More passive roleplay would be introduced to many branches throughout the facility and there would be a wider variety of players interactive with each other and making the community "tighter/closer" together.

Who is it mainly for? - E11 Medical Technical

Edit: E11 would only enter with command suppervision obviously

Edited by Jakub
  • Like 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

23 hours ago, TahtsK9 said:

+support

currently not much to do on defcon 4/5 as an E11 and I feel that this would spice up the immersion and roleplay as well as give E11 something to do besides sit around waiting for something to happen.

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

23 hours ago, TahtsK9 said:

+support

currently not much to do on defcon 4/5 as an E11 and I feel that this would spice up the immersion and roleplay as well as give E11 something to do besides sit around waiting for something to happen.

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 10/11/2019 at 4:25 PM, TahtsK9 said:

+support

On 10/11/2019 at 7:25 PM, TahtsK9 said:

+support

lol, lmao even

-Support

Here are a few reasons:

You have combat medics so why can you not RP a surgery in E11 base?

E11 in lore cannot go in the foundation when the site is already safe like Defcon 4/5.

I agree that you guys should be able to do something on defcon 4/5 but this suggestion just ain't it.

It's not fair for D Class or CI to have to fight 3 MTF branches even on Defcon 5.

E11 isn't meant to be site inspectors and inspect what is wrong in the foundation.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

57 minutes ago, Catsro said:

-Support

Here are a few reasons:

E11 in lore cannot go in the foundation when the site is already safe like Defcon 4/5.

I agree that you guys should be able to do something on defcon 4/5 but this suggestion just ain't it.

It's not fair for D Class or CI to have to fight 3 MTF branches even on Defcon 5.

E11 isn't meant to be site inspectors and inspect what is wrong in the foundation.

Also according to lore, E11 is only to be called in when there are site emergencies 

-Support 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 10/13/2019 at 12:57 AM, Catsro said:

-Support

Here are a few reasons:

This is so unnecessary...

-Support

Here are a few reasons:

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

-Support

Here are a few reasons:

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper