EMS Rollcall - Starts 10/11/19, ENDS 10/18/19 @ 8:00 PM EST

Timm

Name: (In-game name) Seb

How active are you: (Activity approximated, Active, Semi Active, or Inactive; Put reason if Inactive/Semi) Active

Why should you remain a part of EMS department: (At least 2 sentences) I should stay in the department because I am active. I am also helpful.
         What changes would you like to see: (Anything)

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

Name: (In-game name) John Kill

How active are you: (Activity approximated, Active, Semi Active, or Inactive; Put reason if Inactive/Semi) Semi Active reason because im switch between my other 4 departments im in and staff

Why should you remain a part of EMS department: (At least 2 sentences) I should remain in the department because i love help people out. Also im great when it comes to rp and know what to do
         What changes would you like to see: (Anything) N/A

Name:furious 

How active:active everyday for about 5-6 hours

Why should i remain a part of EMS :because i try to make EMS the best active and non mingy Department im a fast responding and Full roll play type of Ems and i want to keep Ems On the server

what changes i would like to see:more activity more roleplay some training and more active high command

• Like 1

--ROLL CALL OFFICIALLY OVER--

I have ended this early due to the fact I don't expect anyone else to respond, and it works better to end during a meeting.

IF YOU DID NOT RESPOND, YOU HAVE BEEN REMOVED

AS OF

10/18/19 @ 6:00 PM EST.

If you truly feel you have a legit excuse, you may contact me over discord, and I will bring it to High Command to discuss it. As for the rest of y'all, no excuses.

On behalf of the EMS Low Command team and myself, we thank you for your loyal service to EMS. Keep saving lives!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Name: EMR S3NSA1 FO22

How active are you: Im relatively active

Why should you remain a part of EMS department: Becuase i try to be the best EMR I can be!,I try my best to live life and to help other.I love tsaying aprt of the EMS Team and i hope to Make all of you happy!.

Edited by xD3VILSxS3NSA1x

2 minutes ago, xD3VILSxS3NSA1x said:

Name: EMR S3NSA1 FO22

How active are you: Im relatively active

Why should you remain a part of EMS department: Becuase i try to be the best EMR I can be!,I try my best to live life and to help other.I love tsaying aprt of the EMS Team and i hope to Make all of you happy!.

Your late, and youre not even EMS anymore.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png