EMS Rollcall - Starts 10/11/19, ENDS 10/18/19 @ 8:00 PM EST

Timm

EMS Roll Call - October 2019

Name: (In-game name)

How active are you: (Activity approximated, Active, Semi Active, or Inactive; Put reason if Inactive/Semi)

Why should you remain a part of EMS department: (At least 2 sentences) 
         What changes would you like to see: (Anything)

This must be filled out by exactly a week from today, failure to respond will result in removal from EMS. Thank you!

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Name: (In-game name) Charlie

How active are you: (Activity approximated, Active, Semi Active, or Inactive; Put reason if Inactive/Semi) Active-ish

Why should you remain a part of EMS department: (Minimum 35+ words) I should remain as a member of EMS, as I help out in Discord and all that... Despite not being too active, I have been helping with the FR SOP and, just helping out everything in EMS
         What changes would you like to see: (Anything) N/A

Edited by Charlie

~Charlie

Name: Sion

Activity: Active 

I'm baisiclly the father of the EMS. Don't remove. (Ha that's 2 sentences)

AcTiViTy

• Laughing 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

Name: AEMT Gow SMF3

AEMT

How active are you: (Activity approximated, Active, Semi Active, or Inactive; Put reason if Inactive/Semi)

Semi-Active (School)

Why should you remain a part of EMS department: 

I like being part of ems getting to know my fellow medical workers. I also like helping out the community of Trunorth.
         What changes would you like to see: Professionalism

Edited by Randy Gow
RANk

Retired FBI DCOS | Retired SS Director | KABUKI

Name: Ecott

How Active Are You: Active

Why Should I Remain In EMS?: I enjoy EMS because it’s a good and fun department and like to RP as a medic and get to know new people and keep EMS growing and active! ??

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

Name: (In-game name) Zage

How active are you: (Activity approximated, Active, Semi Active, or Inactive; Put reason if Inactive/Semi) VERY

Why should you remain a part of EMS department: (Minimum 25+ words)   because Im the best and people apparently actually like me being here  and i can also  still kinda mange the department so  like promos and strikes
         What changes would you like to see: (Anything) nope

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

Name: Timmemes

How active are you: Active

Why should you remain a part of EMS department: I believe I should remain in EMS because I am active, I help medics, and I do things like this to help the department stay active. Ive been in this department for a while, and this department means a lot to me, and I will continue to help EMS for the foreseeable future. Best regards. 
         What changes would you like to see: Nothing right now. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Name: LPA/DEFR Cameron T LPA7/EFR2

Activity: Semi-Active/LOA

Why should you stay?: Because im your FRHC and im trying to branch forward in EMS LC to hold responsibilities and pressure to hold us in.

United States Airforce Vice Commander / Military Police AChief / Drill Instructors Co-Commander

Military Roleplay Senior Moderator / Teamspeak Supportspacer.png

Name: AEMT James PA3 

Why should you remain a part of EMS department: I should remain a part of EMS department because it is the one department that I am a good roleplayer at.   in audition I would like to help do diving training. we have talked about it and I would like to help with this. 

What changes would you like to see: I would like to see more EMR / AEMT

Edited by Jametown2004

Name: Trevor Gibson

How active: Active

Why i should remain part of EMS dep: I think that I should stay part of the department because of my activity and efficiency as an EMS. I am able to execute my job as an EMS to a standard I think is appropriate for staying in the department.

Changes: There isn't anything too important that I think needs to be changed, but PD and other departments need to stop being assholes to EMS.

Name: Ender

Why should you remain a part of the EMS department: Because I am Ender, I love to train and I can't drive. It is so much fun and I love this department.

What changes would you like to see: Currently, nothing comes to mind.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Name: South

Activity: Active

Why should I remain: because I still believe that I have a lot to bring to this department and believe that I have a lot of knowledge that I’d need to pass down before my tenure is up.

changes: Not any that I can think of right now.

Edited by North
Activity

Name: (In-game name)BeHappy

How active are you: (Activity approximated, Active, Semi Active, or Inactive; Put reason if Inactive/Semi)LOA

Why should you remain a part of EMS department: (At least 2 sentences) :

Cuz It's a Good Department? 

What changes would you like to see:

New Cars??? 

Name: Bennett

How Active Are you: Active

Why should you remain a part of the EMS Department:

I currently handle most of the applications with zage so without me u got no one ?

Also its a department i really like and id love to see it go further

What Changes would you like to see:

Organisation within low command. Less arguing communicate more and not shout at everyone

Get the FTO system fixed so its easier 

• Like 1

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

Name: R. Gardner

How active are you: Semi-Active (i think). IRL I have a lot of school to deal with, I am part of my high school's Varsity Hockey Team, and I am also a Jr. Firefighter with my Township.

Why should you remain a part of EMS department: I have been part of EMS for many months now, and I have attempted to contributed hours of shift time and running calls with True North Emergency Medical Services. I am also a First Responder in real life and I often will run medical calls in my township. I hope I can bring a more realistic view to EMS in GamingLight and continue serving the community to the best of my abilities.

What changes would you like to see: I would like to see FD have a more realistic approach instead of running QRS (Medical) Calls the entire time. It is basically another version of First Responds. I personally would like to assist in creating this realistic approach. There are so many opportunities for FD other than Medical Details. I would like to help our firefighters and medics learn about BVR (Basic Vehicle Rescue) to which I have experience and training in. I fully respect FD and EMS High Command and I hope they give me the opportunity to work with them on this idea that I have.

--Lieutenant Roman Gardner--

---True North City Emergency Medical Services---

Name: (In-game name) FO22 Bernie

How active are you: (Activity approximated, Active, Semi Active, or Inactive; Put reason if Inactive/Semi) Semi active (at least once or twice a week)

Why should you remain a part of EMS department: (At least 2 sentences) I think I should remain part of ems because whenever I'm on it is usually later at night when no other ems are on. Also, I feel that I'm a good asset to the team I take alot of calls and I try to make sure that we are organized when there are many ems on.
         What changes would you like to see: (Anything) I would like to see more organization for how calls are handled when there are many ems on. Whenever I'm on it's just whoever has the fastest car just shows up without telling anyone.

EX: Director of Dispatch

PD MSGT/ ARU PS/ FBI SA --dont even know if I am at this point anymore

"Sometimes in life you just gotta say Bruh and move on."
"If you nut and you still thinking about her then she the one"

Name: Rocco Rex

Why should you remain a part of EMS department: (At least 2 sentences) Active and devoted. Still in EMS doing what I can, just got trained as FTO

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

Name: Ryan

Why should you remain a part of EMS department: I have dedicated large amounts of time in the department. I am also an ex-high command.
         What changes would you like to see: Fire department staying ;(

• Head Admin

Name: Will

How active are you: Semi active (Marching band takes up time in my day and I am usually filling staff ratio so I can't roleplay as much as I used to)

Why should you remain a part of EMS department: I enjoy being in EMS and I only really noticed my activity to decline when ImperialRP was release and when FD was announced. 
         What changes would you like to see: New cars/ ambulances for AEMT maybe?

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Name: Ziege

Why should you remain a part of EMS department: I like to be able to assist pedestrians along with government. I am good with response time, and I'm fairly good with radio commands.  
         What changes would you like to see: More vehicle options, but the main thing I would like it the ability to be trained for a certain vehicle (i.e Being trained to be able to use the MCU)

Name: (JOHN)

How active are you: (ACTIVE)

Why should you remain a part of EMS department: (well I am active some times on Monday- friday .I've been trying to get on I crash sometimes ) 
         What changes would you like to see: (well I would like to see good driving and Em's knowing the location)

Edited by cjglaborde

Name: Kormes

How active are you: active about 4-6 days in the week

Why should you remain a part of the EMS department: From all the time I have seen this department grow and shrink and I love being a part that makes us grow. It is my favorite thing to watch ems grow.

What changes would you like to see:  more transparency for warns