SCP 1025. Oct 11, 2019

Geeman

Clearance Level: 3 

List of Personnel involved in testing: myself AR Geeman and MTF Stealth Jhon

Level D personnel involved: 3 

SCP: 1025 

Errors and/or safety hazards: proper personnel should be pre arranged for certain unexpected duties. 

Question: Does 1025 contain unknown Diseases not just known ones? 

Background Research: 1025 is filled with known diseases as far as we understand and whoever reads from the books and reads a page detailing one of these ailments the reader is immediately affected obtains the Symptoms of whatever disease he or she read. 

Hypothesis: If a Subject were to repeatedly read the book they may be able to find a disease that is not previously know to mankind. 

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): N/A 

Analysis and Conclusion: Upon obtaining the needed D class subjects they were released one at a time into the CC with 1025. each received the same instructions to read from 1025 and report what they read. However. each D class that read from the book were not able to survive whatever ailiment they obtained. More careful instructions were offered to the 3rd D class to avoid this, but the end result was the same. None of the D class were able to report what they read that terminated them so quickly. I attempted to obtain the assistance of any CC cleaners or janitors to remove the D classes Corpses without looking at 1025 for a autopsy, but none were available at the time so my MTF guards had to conduct this duty. { Note: obtaining the services of a Cleaner or Senior Janitor will need to be established before conducting a test that requires cleaning or manual labor. } All three D class corpses were taken to medbay and examined by Doctor Maxorite to determine the cause of death for each D class personel. The cause of Death for the D class included, 3rd stage Leposy, stage 5 rabies, and final stage Yellow Fever. The fact that all 3 D class contracted these dieseases in their final stages as oppose to the normal route of gradually obtaining worse and worse stages as time goes by, as is the case normally with 1025, is either a stroke of bad luck or just a unknown mechanic of 1025. Further Testing would be required to determine this but at this moment such testing would be a waste of D class personnel. 

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: No, no unkown Disease were found during this test. Test Concluded. 

Well not only would it take a lot more d-class to find out if their is anything in the whole book you would have 3 d-class dying at a time without any information gained I think if you can find another way to try and obtain this information I would recommend you make another test the formatting and spelling was fine just not much to read besides everything we already know. Grade: 5/10