Ban Appeal

Castiel

Steam Name: Allan Akbar

Ingame Name: Allan Akbar

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:451349026

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Friendly Steve

Reason for Ban: Mass minge

Dispute: Its not a dispute about the ban because of the way I acted I should have been banned. I would like a second chance or a fresh start because I was just messing around on your server with no real reason to rp. I was new to g-mod and thought it was dumb. But now that I look back at it the way I acted was just stupid and I do regret it. The server is a great community and fun to play on and I would really like to play it again. I am not sure if you guys give out second chances but I would really like one. Overall I think your server is great and would like a chance to be back on it. 

• Head Admin

+/- Support

+ Has been banned for 2 months 

- Has a lot of basic rule infractions (https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198862963781)
- Has accumulated 4 LTAP warnings in one day

While I do believe in second chances, there were multiple warnings I saw on the bans page that could have been very easily avoidable if only they read the MOTD. I'll wait to see what others comment on this, but it's primarily a -Support from me.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

- Support

45 Warns and 5 bans. Ridiculous in my opinion. I think your ban shoukd stay for a bit longer.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+/- SUPPORT

While it may be true that you are remorseful. If I were you, if you REALLY and truly decided you wanted to come back into the community, you would make an effort to appeal what warnings you have. As it stands at the current moment, you have 50 warnings. Typically perma bans stay until you can get below 40 warnings (unless the value of your actions is at play). 

So, get started on warn appeals if you actually want to come back. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

2 hours ago, Voxis said:

+/- SUPPORT

While it may be true that you are remorseful. If I were you, if you REALLY and truly decided you wanted to come back into the community, you would make an effort to appeal what warnings you have. As it stands at the current moment, you have 50 warnings. Typically perma bans stay until you can get below 40 warnings (unless the value of your actions is at play). 

So, get started on warn appeals if you actually want to come back. 

Agreed

On 10/11/2019 at 5:31 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+/- Support

+ Has been banned for 2 months 

- Has a lot of basic rule infractions (https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198862963781)
- Has accumulated 4 LTAP warnings in one day

While I do believe in second chances, there were multiple warnings I saw on the bans page that could have been very easily avoidable if only they read the MOTD. I'll wait to see what others comment on this, but it's primarily a -Support from me.

spacer.png

Denied
- Feel free to appeal this later on but this will not be getting accepted right now
- You had 4 bans (4 chances) to turn your ways around to stop mingeing
- You have 45 warnings which equals to a permanent ban/minge

I do think you need to wait longer as only 2 months does not really mean you have changed