Connor Wolf Event team Application

ConnorWolf Moat.gg

What is your ULX Rank?: Plat

What is your RP Rank?: Researcher 

What is your timezone?: AKST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  I have Not had Gamemaster/Event Plan Experience 

How Active are you? (1/10): 10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 3

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)? :I personally think it would be great to have me as an event member because I have a ton Of ideas for events i want to get experience with being event on this server and I would like to make events all-inclusive and let people participate even if they dont start it I also think that events are what makes this server diverse  I haven't played on any other SCP Servers than this and from what I had heard this server is unique with events 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would make a FULL breach event all scps released and have a good chunk of people 15+ as MTF trying to stop the breach the rest are either D-class trying to escape with keycards hidden around or their respective classes if there Gensec or mtf

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: No but i will read it when i get it

What is your favorite SCP? Why? I like 1471 Because 1471 is cool its computer boi and it is also pretty cute in my opinion

Edited by ConnorWolf Moat.gg

Denied. | Reapply in 2 weeks after you finish reading the guidelines

Side Note: This might be the most hastily and sloppily written application I have ever seen.

1) You didn't successfully copy the format

2) You have not read the guidelines

3) You did not even get close to the 150 words required on the "Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member" question

4) You want to do a FULL BREACH EVENT.

5) You rate yourself a ten on activity, yet I've only seen you once.

Edited by Hoovy
  • Laughing 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic