Give something unique for D Class to do other than root and chess. - Denied

Seeker (Tavdogg1)

What you want to see? - Something D Class can do that can add to roleplay and allow D Class to do something else other than riot, research (which is a small amount), and chess. Something like a new roelplaying job or hobby for D Class to interact with, or at least something other than wait or fight.

Edit: I could think of either a cooker D Class, or even a job that helps D Class with mental issues. A new roleplay job can do best, but we don't want to ristrict them either, so a job that can't attack but holds high amount of health, designed to interact with D Class or at least inform Gensec about issues, making D Class have to be extra careful with planning riots, could help. Just a roleplaying job that can interact with them without ristriction will help, but if you can get better ideas make it at least a better option than chess.

Why should we add it? - This can lower riots, allowing Research to do their job, and allow Gensec to go on patrols.

What are the advantages of having this? - More roleplay for D Class, and some of the reasons stated above.

Who is it mainly for? - D Class, Research, Gensec.

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by ASimplePlayer

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

8 hours ago, SuselMaks said:

+/- support

Yoy should come up with something instead of demanding for someone to make an idea for you, this doesnt seems like a suggestion at all

Came up with a few ideas and added them, but kinda half baked and more open for staff to decide. Just something extra for D Class to do can help.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

On 10/9/2019 at 9:46 PM, ASimplePlayer said:

cooker D Class

Can people just give up on the cooks... It's been denied so many times and I see absolutely no reason for it to be readded.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

1 hour ago, Hoovy said:

Can people just give up on the cooks... It's been denied so many times and I see absolutely no reason for it to be readded.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

As I've said time and time again. You guys can not just tell me to "add something for class d". I'm not an idea factory, crowdsourcing is one of the best ways to get ideas for the server. If someone can find an idea that is viable and will work with the server I'm all ears.

big cat running GIF