1. 1. Should I be a Lieutenant?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For:

Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Revan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112662369

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?:  2 and a half weeks (COL Zage told the SMs at a meeting to apply)

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

I have only been on this server for a couple months and I have learned a lot. Before the server I was the president of my high school’s criminal justice club competing in SWAT at the local and state level. I also involved myself with the local Explorer post as well. This led me to currently attend Sam Houston State University for a Homeland Security Studies degree. I love this area of public safety. This server and the people have allowed me to have fun with it and get a tiny taste before hopefully I join the real deal in a couple years. On top of this I have a few ideas for the server to ensure PD is the best it can be on all levels. Despite my differences with people I genuinely believe people would agree with me that I am serious in ensuring what people do is authentic and true to both in real life and what the rules are for the server. I am always available to help cadets in their training and ensuring everybody has a good experience. Thank you for evaluating my application.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

CPT Revan 1L49

+ Support

Holy F. When this guy was an SNR I swear he was the best cop I had seen in a while. Revan is an outstanding officer with great talent in PD. I personally think he would make a great addition to PD Command.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

20 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

+ Support

Holy F. When this guy was an SNR I swear he was the best cop I had seen in a while. Revan is an outstanding officer with great talent in PD. I personally think he would make a great addition to PD Command.

this is what i trained you for revan you got this man.

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

13 hours ago, Dredgen said:

+ Support

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

On 10/9/2019 at 9:21 PM, Dredgen said:

+ Support

Also, I feel bad for stealing your girlfriend from you... ?

One of the most mature officers I know, probably holds the record for most cadets trained.

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png