Divide's Sovereign Protector Application

Divide

Is Divide fit for Sovereign Protector?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is Divide fit for Sovereign Protector?

• Yes
    • No

Sovereign Protector Applications

==========================================================================================

Title: “Name” "Regiment” Commander/Vice Commander Application

Any rank in Royal Guard may Apply

==========================================================================================

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game-Name) :

Senior Guard Divide

2. Why do you want to be a Sovereign Protector of this branch?

I wish to be a Sovereign Protector because I want to help the Royal Guards Grow as a whole. This includes combat skills, maturity, and filling up the roster with active Royal Guards. I remember what the branch was on the old server was like, and I hope to see its activity rise back up to those levels.

3. What Level are you currently?:

Level 25

4. What is the Main Purpose of a Sovereign Protector for a branch? (100 Words):

The main purposes/ roles of Sovereign Protectors consist of two categories., administrative duties and in-game duties. Administrative duties include helping with the creation/ editing of documents including but not limited to: the roster and SOP.  In-game duties include training members of the Royal Guard, staying active, and setting a good example for others to follow. By setting a good example, you practice what you preach. It is my belief that you can not enforce the rules properly if you do not follow them. In setting a good example it is also their job to reinforce positive actions of troopers with rewards such as promotions or giving them a shoutout during a debrief. Handing out strikes/ promotions can fall into both categories seeing as there is an interaction in-game as well as out of the game.

The Royal Guard as a whole protect Imperial High Command, so another role of the SP is to lead in the protection of these VIPs. You must choose the most effective formation for the number of RG on and ensure that it looks clean. Nothing looks worse than a mob of unorganized RG following a VIP.

5. Why should I trust you to be a Sovereign Protector? (150 Words)

I should be trusted because I have an outstanding track record with leading force-sensitive/ saber wielding battalions. On the original Imperial RP, I was the Grand Inquisitor leading all of the Inquisitors on the server.  At the same time, I managed to achieve the rank of Senior Guard in the Royal Guard. Once the server switched over to Clone Wars RP I was then given the rank of Grand Master Yoda. Through this role, I learned how to start a battalion from scratch. It was not easy and I often had to work out kinks that occurred; however, the Jedi flourished during my time as Yoda.  Through all of these experiences, I learned how to effectively train and lead members of my battalions with respect, which caused those below me to show that same level of respect right back to me.

Currently, I am the rank of Senior Guard again under the leadership of Jax (AKA Nimo). During my time as a Senior Guard, I have trained multiple cadets up to the rank of Royal Guard. I also helped with the SOP by providing pictures to represent the different formations that a Royal Guard member must know. 

6.  What is your Lore Knowledge? from 1-10:

I would say that my knowledge is around 7 or 8; however, I am always researching/ watching videos to further expand my knowledge.

7. Explain your Lore Knowledge

During my time as the Grand Inquisitor and Yoda, I made it my goal to learn as much about lore as I possibly could. Most of the knowledge I learned was about force-sensitive individuals; however, I still have a good understanding of most aspects of Lore throughout the different time periods in Star Wars.

8.  How often can you be Online? :

I can be on and have been on quite a lot. This activity will not stop if I do receive the rank of Sovereign Protector.

Edited by Divide

Gaminglights Original Rapper

1845706791_Divide-05(1).jpg.b76c64c6377ace44ec776155ae886529.jpg