Slade's Resignation

Slade

Nothing fancy, just yeah you saw this coming as I was on ImperialRP most of the time guys. Keep going hard guys! #TwoSixforHOS

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

2 minutes ago, Two_Six said:

Dude, come on bruh, I wanted you to be apart of Senior Command. Anyway, best of luck on ImperialRP.

Yeah well I just wasn't really motivated to be apart of Command anymore. I shouldn't continue doing something if I don't want to especially if it is voluntary like this. I hope you can understand.

If the time comes and I feel to it I will return one day, as a LT.

3 minutes ago, Cryolast said:

and like that, He was gone... JK gonna miss you minecraft server kid.

#Cryo4DHOS

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

Aw Slade, no!

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

rip

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png