lonekeybind ban appeal

lonekeybind

Steam Name: rpslayer2

Ingame Name: lonekeybind

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:512860142

Ban Length: permanent

Admin that Banned you: joe mama

Reason for Ban: Racism | Impersonating Staff | NITRP | Lying in a Staff Sit

Dispute: this ban is not false. I appealing it because it was about a week ago and i was playing the server, i really did not care about the server or what was happening. I had just lost some close friends and i was taking my anger out on the server. i realize this now that i have had the opportunity to rethink my actions. I want to say I am sincerely sorry to joe mama and the players on the community for my actions. i just maybe want my banned to be taken away or lowered. i am very sorry for what i did, some people have told me that gaminglight is the place for second chances. i think i am ready to clean up my act and be a good roleplayer. i have also taken the time to read the motd.

Im going to be neutral until  I get more detail on this.

I have seen and experienced the idea of Gaminglight being the safe haven for second chances

The ban reason seems severe but I would like to know a little more in depth on certain parts of the pan @Joe Mama can you leave a support?

On 10/10/2019 at 8:14 PM, JackOG said:

Im going to be neutral until  I get more detail on this.

I have seen and experienced the idea of Gaminglight being the safe haven for second chances

The ban reason seems severe but I would like to know a little more in depth on certain parts of the pan @Joe Mama can you leave a support?

I agree. It would be nice to have more details.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

To be completely honest, I can't recall what the situation was about for your ban. I assume you said some racist comments with the name of a staff member and then lied to me in the sit. But, with that being said I don't give out perma's without reason so if this were to be lowered, I think a month would be a good time.

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

To be completely honest, I can't recall what the situation was about for your ban. I assume you said some racist comments with the name of a staff member and then lied to me in the sit. But, with that being said I don't give out perma's without reason so if this were to be lowered, I think a month would be a good time.

+Support on what Joe said.

Forklift_Signature.png

12 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:
14 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 10/18/2019 at 10:27 AM, WillyMcFly said:

+/-

A reduce would be okay but racism cannot be tolerated.

1-2 month ban would be okay

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 10/17/2019 at 5:27 PM, [GL] Joe Mama said:

On 10/17/2019 at 7:12 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

^^ I agree with that. ^^

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 10/17/2019 at 3:27 PM, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+ Support

• Should be reduced to 1 Month (as stated)

spacer.png

@lonekeybind

You were warned on SCPRP for "STAFF DISS | ANTI-SEMITISM | MISUSING ADVERT" as well as perma banned on the same day from the server.

You have 8x warnings with Prop Minging/Abuse. You have 5x warnings with LTAP among other warnings all within 13 days before you were banned. 

You were banned by myself for MRDM/LTAP/NITRP, you were also banned a second time for Mass Prop Abuse | NITRP | FailRP | LTAP, a third time for Racism and then the 4th which is the current ban you have for Racism / Impersonation of Staff / Player Diss / NITRP / Lying to Staff.

So my question for you is why should we let you back into the community when you have caused nothing but issues for the staff team and members of the community?