John Kill Lt Application

John Kill

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: John Kill

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:185187771

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: Over a year (when noot was chief)

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 12 (Matthew gave permission)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): When im on pd am always looking out for everyone and helping officers that dont understand certain things. When i was a young OFC i didnt understand what was going on bc at the time there was no trainer to train and help me. i had to figure everything out by myself. During my time as SM and my lowers ranks id applied 6 time for a tactical department, didnt get in once but i didnt care i keep my chin up and moved on and improved on what i was told what my weaknesses where also when i got denied the first time i applied for LT that didnt turn me down that made me more encourage to focus on what those weakness are and how to improve. ive also been asked by some command member " John, why dont you apply for LT?" and my answer would be idk. But that didnt put me down i keep on think on what would happen if i got into command for pd. My goal if i get accepted into low command for pd is i want to help the lower rank become successful officer and have a better future and to show them that when they got trained that it was a gift because they had an experience officer help train them and guide them through on what to do and whats right and wrong.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

+Support

-Active (I see him on everyday)

-Nice guy

-Took time on application

• Gaminglight Love 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

-Support

I was going to + support but, after seeing you being immature and not only blocking EMS from getting to their calls but, battering ramming their Car and, Chasing EMS... Unbelievable.

Edited by Charlie

~Charlie

17 minutes ago, Charlie said:

-Support

I was going to + support but, after seeing you being immature and not only blocking EMS from getting to their calls but, battering ramming their Car and, Chasing EMS... Unbelievable.

Well John I like you and all but this is unacceptable and i have seen you do it as well so its not a case of "well that was just one time" you still have a little  bit to go before i give you a + support  so for now

things to work on would be to be more mature and professional 
-Support

Edited by Zage

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

16 minutes ago, Charlie said:

-Support

7 minutes ago, Zage said:

Well John I like you and all but this is unacceptable and i have seen you do it as well so its not a case of "well that was just one time" you still have a little  bit to go before i give you a + support  so for now

-Support

Unfortunate 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

++++Support!!!!

-Great guy

-Friendly

Mature (9/10 of the times. lol)

-Been SM for TOO LONG

-Ready for Low Command

-Always helping cadets

-Always helping other agencies and even lower-ranked officers to the best of his abilities

Well, John, I hope this is the one. I wish you the best of luck bud and hopefully, I'll get to patrol with you where we both wear bugles.

--Lieutenant Roman Gardner--

---True North City Police Department---

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 10/10/2019 at 2:33 PM, Charlie said:

-Support

I have seen this kind of immaturity from you before...

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

On 10/10/2019 at 4:42 PM, Zage said:

-Support

On 10/10/2019 at 4:33 PM, Charlie said:

-Support

Sorry John, nothing personal 

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

-Support

-Support

On 10/10/2019 at 9:33 PM, Charlie said:

-Support

On 10/10/2019 at 9:42 PM, Zage said:

-Support

If this is true i wouldnt be looking for u to get LT id be looking at you to keep Sergeant Major

This is something i would expect from a OFC not a SM

-support

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

On 10/16/2019 at 7:43 PM, Bennett1239 said:

If this is true i wouldnt be looking for u to get LT id be looking at you to keep Sergeant Major

-support

On 10/10/2019 at 9:42 PM, Zage said:

-Support

-Support

- support

Cammy_Signature_1.png

-support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

-Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 10/17/2019 at 3:33 PM, cammy1706 said:
On 10/16/2019 at 2:43 PM, Bennett1239 said:

-support

-Support

-Support

- SUPPORT

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-Support

-Support

Retired SS Deputy Director 

Changing my report to a 100% -support due to him being blacklisted from EMS for his actions displayed within EMS, His attitude towards EMS and his actions towards EMS on another job is no acceptable for a department like this

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

30 minutes ago, Bennett1239 said:

Changing my report to a 100% -support due to him being blacklisted from EMS for his actions displayed within EMS, His attitude towards EMS and his actions towards EMS on another job is no acceptable for a department like this

On 10/17/2019 at 10:34 PM, Torty said:

-support

-Support

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

3 hours ago, Bennett1239 said:

I’m sorry but if this is true then I don’t believe you are fit to be a part of Low Command

CPT Revan 1L49

Denied

Sorry but High Command does not feel that your ready.

Please improve on the following: Maturity / professional on the field.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor