Trial-Mod Application - Denied

TheDerick

Should I Be Staff  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Staff?

1.  What is your in-game name? Derick

2.  What is your steam name? 賈斯汀™ 

3.  What is your steam ID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198207725943/

4.  Do you have any other experience with staffing? (If yes, explain) Yes, In another server that was taken down. I was a senior mod and was told to be one of the best buy the little people who played.

5.  What date did you start playing on the community? Saying I have over 1100 hours probably December 6th 2017.

6.  What date did you make your forums account? Don't fully remember but around September 20th 2019.

7.  Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8.  How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 17 (I used to not care but now its my main server so). https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198207725943/screenshots/

9.  Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Mod

11.  Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not at this moment.

12.  Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes multiple times.

13. Time zone: EST

14.  Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15.  Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve a T-Mod Rank on gaminglight police RP because I feel that sometimes there's to much stuff going on and some admins need help and I always love to help if I can. Secondly, I feel that if I would get into a admin sit I would be able to deal with it in polite manners listening to both story's and go on from there. Lastly, I feel like if I become a T-Mod I can help this server lose all the negativity and all the negative people because I am a very positive and influential person so I feel like I can bring in something not everyone has.

16.  How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I will bring him and the person that reported him. Once the mass RDMing person get there he will be jailed so me and the person not mass RDMing wont get killed. After that I will politely ask the mass RDMER stop cursing in the mic and if they don't I will mute them so I can continue on figuring out what has happened. After the I will check !plogs and see if he has been killing everyone if so he will be banned if not he will be warned or even let off.

Edited by CooloCool

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

- Support
15 is rushed (112 Words)
17 warnings is a lot and your screenshot is of what you have donated
I personally haven't seen you on the server.
Little to no forums activity. 
I personally do not believe you are ready to be staff. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

26 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

- Support
15 is rushed (112 Words)

-Support

No effort

Rushed application

No proof of warns

incorrect steamid

1 post on forums

I also have no clue who you are

Next time feel free to DM me and I will help you write up a application ;D

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

Also decided to complain about my - Support in game. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

1 hour ago, CooloCool said:

1.  What is your in-game name? Derick

2.  What is your steam name? 賈斯汀™ 

3.  What is your steam ID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198207725943/

4.  Do you have any other experience with staffing? (If yes, explain) Yes, In another server that was taken down. I was a senior mod and was told to be one of the best buy the little people who played.

5.  What date did you start playing on the community? Saying I have over 1100 hours probably December 6th 2017.

6.  What date did you make your forums account? Don't fully remember but around September 20th 2019.

7.  Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8.  How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 17 (I used to not care but now its my main server so). https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198207725943/screenshots/

9.  Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Mod

11.  Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not at this moment.

12.  Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes multiple times.

13. Time zone: EST

14.  Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15.  Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve a T-Mod Rank on gaminglight police RP because I feel that sometimes there's to much stuff going on and some admins need help and I always love to help if I can. Secondly, I feel that if I would get into a admin sit I would be able to deal with it in polite manners listening to both story's and go on from there. Lastly, I feel like if I become a T-Mod I can help this server lose all the negativity and all the negative people because I am a very positive and influential person so I feel like I can bring in something not everyone has.

16.  How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I will bring him and the person that reported him. Once the mass RDMing person get there he will be jailed so me and the person not mass RDMing wont get killed. After that I will politely ask the mass RDMER stop cursing in the mic and if they don't I will mute them so I can continue on figuring out what has happened. After the I will check !plogs and see if he has been killing everyone if so he will be banned if not he will be warned or even let off.

Edited by CooloCool

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

5 hours ago, Dredgen said:

- Support
15 is rushed (112 Words)

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

-Support

• Sorry man but this application needs some serious work. You put the incorrect SteamID, didn't meet the word requirement, made a public poll, and didn't specify the punishment on #16. I'd also work on activity in TS and on the forums. ?
Edited by [GL] Joe Mama

51 minutes ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

-Support

• Sorry man but this application needs some serious work. You put the incorrect SteamID, didn't meet the work requirement, made a public poll, and didn't specify the punishment on #16. I'd also work on activity in TS and on the forums. ?

• Head Admin

Overall rating: Major -Support

- 15 does not meet the word requirement
- High amount of warns
- Incorrect Steam ID 
- Poor forum activity
- Behavior in one of the sits. I had with him was a bit toxic in my mind

Sorry Derrick, but I have to give you a -Support, please try to fix these things if you feel like applying again and please let me know if you need any help writing your application.

Good luck!

Forklift_Signature.png

-Support

- Low forums activity

- #15 did not meet word count

- Incorrect SteamID

- No effort in application

-  #5 is asking how long you have been on the community not in Garry's Mod in general

- 17 warns is a lot of warns

Good Luck ~ JackOG

• Manager
On 10/9/2019 at 10:17 AM, Dredgen said:

- Support
15 is rushed (112 Words)

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Head Admin
On 10/9/2019 at 11:01 AM, Masterson said:

Big Negative -

-Low fourm activity

- You posted a link to your donation

- 15 Dosen't meet word req

- 18  warns is quiet a lot for someone applying for staff {Was just warned]

-

-Support reasons above

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

On 10/11/2019 at 5:41 PM, JackOG said:

-Support

- Low forums activity

- #15 did not meet word count

- Incorrect SteamID

- No effort in application

-  #5 is asking how long you have been on the community not in Garry's Mod in general

- 17 warns is a lot of warns

Good Luck ~ JackOG

Along with many other things that are incorrect on your post, I will be giving a -Support. Please work on this application!

Goodluck ~Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."