Slade - Admin Application

Slade

What is your in-game name?:

Slade

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Slade

What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:0:105394047

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

A previous Staff in Training in GTA V DoJRP // Manager Assistant in GTA V ZSR // Staff in GTA V AsgardRP // and previous moderator in SCP-RP // Currently a Senior Moderator in ImperialRP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

July 15th, 2019

What date did you make your forums account?

July 16th, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

GM Senior Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server?

None

image.thumb.png.7da41a8a473b1ad9bbbd4bfc1b2737c1.png

Have you donated?

Yes, $527

What rank are you applying for?

Admin

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone:

EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Manager: Hotshot

Superadmin: Calamity, Adam, Campbell

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe that I deserve this rank due to my abilities to be a passive but yet assertive staff member with sits and other problems that might occur in the server (Ex. Whitelisting, Warns, Assisting Events). Another reason that I believe that I deserve this rank is because of my leadership skills shown in the Inquisitor Branch and also in the 69th Division. I am a Lord in Inquisitor and a VCMDR in 69th and both of those positions were earned when I applied for VCMDR and Inquisitor when I started on day one as an apprentice and have rose through the ranks. Other then those accomplishments I have also been in SCPRP as a Captain and spent months rising through the ranks before making my focus now ImperialRP. Finally the biggest reason I think I deserve Admin is because of how I treat people like how I want to be treated and how quick I am to understand a situation and how to respond appropriately.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would handle the sit as calmly as possible and attempt to speak to the individual and understand they might either be angry or just be trolling at this point and if it is the angry part I would do my best to calm the individual down and explain to them again the rules of the server before and warn them or deliver higher tier punishments based on their previous warns if any. For the individual I believe to be trolling I would try to get them to understand that this is a semi-serious RP server and if they wish to continue their actions it would only result in a kick or ban from the server (that is depending if they listen to me) if they listen and understand I will leave them with a warning and if I have to bring them into the sit again I will continue the tiers of punishments. If they don't happen to listen I will just go up in the tiers of punishments in the sit by warning them for the RDM and disrespect if the cursing is directed at me.

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

On 10/9/2019 at 4:51 AM, Max Holland said:

+ support 

Active 

nice guy 

good app 

only thing is that you havent been sen mod for that long but i still think you would make a really good admin 

and know what he is doing i believe its been too long good luck Mongoloid ~ Harrison

• Gaminglight Love 1

3 hours ago, HeadShot720 said:

+ support 

Active 

nice guy 

good app 

only thing is that you havent been sen mod for that long but i still think you would make a really good admin 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/9/2019 at 7:51 AM, Max Holland said:

+ support 

Active 

nice guy 

good app 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Manager
On 10/9/2019 at 7:51 AM, Max Holland said:

+ support 

Active 

nice guy 

good app 

Just be more active

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• 2 weeks later...

You seem relatively active, you're nice, and I feel you deserve the promotion, but I don't see you often and I'm not sure, however, in the future, please refrain from using this colours in an application as I can hardly read the text. Good luck in the future.

Neutral support.

Ella, professional idiot.

• 4 weeks later...