049 medication test

Slurmp

Name: Slurmp

Clearance level: 3

list of personal: 1 CPL security guard, 3 d class, DoSR, 3 MTF guards that were already there that decided to stay for my test

amount of d class involved: 3

SCP: 049

Errors and/or safety hazards: N/A

Question: Does 049 know what different kinds of medicines are and what they do and can he make these medicines and can the medicines be used and not have any abnormal side effects

Background research: SCP 049 is a medieval plague doctor that searches for a "disease" called the pestilence and as far as I know SCP 049 has not shown any signs of making medications for a test or any kind of thing saying that he is capable of making medicine or not

hypothesis: I think that SCP 049 will know what every medication is and will be able to know what the medicines are and will be able to make these medicines with possible side effects

observation: I walked into SCP 049s CC and showed him a cough drop and he said it is for sore throats which is correct it does help with sore throats but also coughing but it counts. I showed SCP 049 an Advil also known as ibuprofen and 049 said it is used for relieving pain and headaches which the medication is used for exactly that.  finally, I showed him an amnestic pill and he said it is used to make someone forget something that happened to them before or something they saw before which is correct. For the next part of the test, 049 will make all three of these medicines and I shall test them on the 3 d class subjects. I gave 049 the materials to make a cough drop and he stirred it up somehow and cooled it down with his breath somehow. I then took the medicine and gave him the materials to make an Advil and he just combined them together into a pill that I then took. finally, I gave 049 the materials to make Amnestics and he somehow made it I didn't see how he made it. I then took the Amnestics and started testing them on the d class. The following are what happened to the d class once they took the medication

D class 0645: d class 0645 took the cough drop and it seemed pretty normal at first but then 0645 starting having lots of drool and during the other d classes tests his teeth started falling out.

D class 9945: he took the ibuprofen for his legs that were hurting a lot. He gained extreme speed and started running around like crazy and he started acting really stupid so he got more speed but became extremely stupid

D class 0455: He took the Amnestics and he forgot his entire life and anything that happened to him at all so he can't remember anything that happens to him ever again

afterwards, all of the d class were terminated just in case they have some kind of disease that might spread from the medicine 049 made

visual stimuli: N/A

analysis: SCP 049 can make medicines but they have some serious side effects that make them really bad to take

conclusion: never ever take a medication made by 049 or you are putting yourself at risk

do my results align with my hypothesis: yes it did 049s medications had some pretty bad side effects and his medication knowledge is amazing

Edited by hobofan6

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT

• 2 weeks later...