Armor for Soverign Protector

Armor1093

Sovereign Protector Applications

==========================================================================================

Title: “Name” "Regiment” Commander/Vice Commander Application

Any rank in Royal Guard may Apply

==========================================================================================

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Senior Guard Armor, StarFighter 2LT Armor 1093

2. Why do you want to be a Sovereign Protector of this branch?

I hope to assist in making this branch survive and thrive rather than fall apart unfortunately like Stealth battalion on CWRP. I wish to help my commander train new cadets as well as be able to reward active members of the battalion.
From first-hand experience I have seen how RG gets treated when we can't snap back at someone for making a comment or insulting us, Jax has done a lot to lower that recently but I know it will continue to happen when he is not around.

3. What Level are you currently?:

27 but I would mainly be on my Custom Job

4. What is the Main Purpose of a Soveriegn Protector for a branch? (100 Word):

The main purpose is to be able to organize, manage, and train members in their own branch to lessen the load for my commander as well as high command.
We need to reward players who are active in our battalion to encourage them to continue to be active.
The Soveriegn Protectors job it so organizes defenses on VIPs and organizes HVT transports.

5. Why should I trust you to be a Soveriegn Protector? (150):

I have had past experience as a commander, vice commander, and General.
Using my past experiences of what I would want to see in one of my Commanders.
Implementing annual training as well as joint training with other branches such as inquisitor, IC, Nova, and Shock.
I have learned from experience how to reprimand people under my command without insulting them,
I have learned that you need to show them what is expected of them not to punish them when they had no idea what to do.
You do not cuss at your subordinates for any reason,
you should not yell at them in anger for any reason, and you should hear all sides of the story before jumping to a conclusion.

6.  What is your Lore Knowledge? from 1-10:

I would say about a 7 for Lore but a 9 for legends 

7. Explain your Lore Knowledge

I know a lot about the gear and training of Special ops units as well as the primary ships and their abilities 

8.  How often can you be Online? :

Quite often for now but my time might decrease slightly because of work and my new class schedule after December

Edited by Armor1093

3 hours ago, HeadShot720 said:

+SUPPORT

Great man knows what he is doing

great application 

knows what he is doing and very much deserves this spot! ~Harrison

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 10/9/2019 at 5:30 PM, HeadShot720 said:

+SUPPORT

Great man knows what he is doing

great application 

knows what he is doing and very much deserves this spot! ~Harrison

Retired A1 Commander Krug, Retired Admiral Versio, Former E11 MAJ, Former RRH

• Manager

DENIED

Sorry Armor, but you have not received the rank of Sovereign Protector. This was a very hard descision. You're a very talented Royal Guard and I hope you continue to be one.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗