Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Hudson

US Army Officer Meeting #83

US Army Officer Meeting is @ 5:30 PM EST This Sunday 10/13/19

*Important*

This meeting will be significant so I ask all Army Officers to attend this meeting. We will be delving into deep discussion for the future of Army and some important announcements.

If you can't attend this meeting please follow the format below and reply to the post, if you're on LOA you will be excused.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and Rank:

Reason(If personal state "Personal"):

I Promise to speak to and Officer or read Brief Letters to get details of the meeting(Put understood): 

------------------------------------------------------------------

This meeting will be Mandatory for all US Army Core Officer (2LT+), if you don't attend and you do-not reply to this you will be receiving a Strike.

US Lieutenant General Hudson | Former USN Commander May 5th-June 20th, 2017 |

Name and Rank:Charlie

Reason(If personal state "Personal"):Thanksgiving

I Promise to speak to and Officer or read Brief Letters to get details of the meeting(Put understood): Understood

Charlie:

PoliceRP: Secret Service CoS, EMS Senior Lieutenant, Head Dispatcher, Ex-FBI EAD, Ex-PD Lieutenant, Ex-Moderator (x2)

SCPRP: Ex-Security JFTO RCF 2LT

MilRP: US 2LT, Ex-USAF AFSOC CMSGT, Trial Moderator 

Name and Rank: US Ranger CPT MDI Vixxi

Reason(If personal state "Personal"): I was with my uncle watching a football game out of town. I apologize on my behalf for responding late.

I Promise to speak to and Officer or read Brief Letters to get details of the meeting(Put understood):  Understood.