SCP 912/ Oct 8, 2019

Geeman

Clearance Level: 2 

List of Personnel involved in testing: myself JR Geeman and one MTF CPL Davy 

number D personnel involved: 2 

SCP: 912 

Errors and/or safety hazards: None. 

Question: will 912 react differently depending on the Clothing/Uniform that a individual is wearing if the Wearer is threated or attacking someone. 

Background Research: 912 has shown that he will use excessive force on anyone or anything that attempts to harm a individual that is wearing a Police Officer uniform. And that it will also attack the whoever the officer is in question should they attempt to stop him. But wither or not he would react to other kinds of uniforms have not been Extensively looked into. 

Hypothesis: 912 will have limited reactions if any to anyone wearing these different uniforms. 

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): N / A 

Analysis and Conclusion: one of the two d class was instructed to put on a variety of differently uniforms and conduct mock attacks against the non uniformed D class and vise versa. the types of uniforms utilized for this test included , a Firefighters uniform, a US National Guard Uniform, a set of Civilian Clothing, a French Riot Control uniform, and regular D class uniforms. 912 displayed protective tendencies to towards the uniformed D class when in the Firefighters and US National guard uniforms, but oddly enough when using the French Riot Control uniform 912 showed no reaction, the same occurred with the Civilian clothing and D class uniforms. My assumption is that 912 does not recognize Non American Police/Military uniforms. Further testing will be Required to make this determination. The lack of a reaction due to the individual wearing D class and Civilian clothing is not out of the normal behavior for 912 however. { Note: 912 would only follow the orders of my MTF guard as he was in a American Military uniform during the Testing.} 

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Yes. 912's reactions to these differently uniforms are different and surprising. Additional Testing on a more Broad set of uniforms is Recommended. Test concluded.