Hunts Admin application

Hunt

What is your in-game name?:

Hunt 

What is your steam name?:

[GL]stoneship478

What is your steam ID?:SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:431015836

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes i was a SNR mod on PRP before i transferred over to here and before that i was a GM and Staff before (all on GL)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

around about late 2016 

What date did you make your forums account?

March 23, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

SM Game master 

How many warns do you have on the server? 1

Have you donated?

yes 

What rank are you applying for?

Admin 

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:

yes 

Timezone:

(GMT+1)

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Campbell, Adam, calamity, Hotshot!

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe i sould be awarded the rank of Admin as i am  trying my hardest to make sure the players are having a good time ,enjoying the server and making sure the server is running smooth and what helps with this is that I am always respectful torwards other staff and ofcourse the players. I know how to keep my cool even if people are mad at me, being disrespectful/angry,  as well as this  I am always in TS/Discord reachable if anyone has any questions or issue

I feel that I am a friendly person torwards everyone and that respect goes both ways with me and other people in/out the community wich I think is important to be on good feet with everyone . I also would like to be promoted so I can help other people even more then I can now, that I dont have to call someone else that is maby not avaiable and the player or other staff members has to wait to get proper help and as a Admin I feel like I can achieve the most as I am able to help people even more and as last is that I am in a different time zone then most of the staff team and that it would be usefull to have more staff with more abilities in the time zones for every player of the server and have a good time.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

The first thing i would is to bring the person on to the top of the ship where they can't interfere with rp after that i would jail them and try to talk to them in a nice way so they know that i am just trying to be friendly towards them. if they don't stop cursing at me i would gag them and mute them. After 1 min i would ungag them and try to contact the person again. i would explain then why i jailed him and what the consequences will be because he did mass rdm and diss me. i would then Minge him for 10,000 seconds and warn him for massrdm and playerdiss depending on how far they go with it.      

Edited by Jesse

7 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

really nice guy

good at his job as staff 

active 

really good app 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 10/9/2019 at 3:14 PM, Calamity said:

+ support 

really nice guy

good at his job as staff 

active 

really good app 

He’s a good guy.

Kind hearted but knows when to be strict and serious.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/9/2019 at 7:48 AM, Max Holland said:

+ support 

really nice guy

good at his job as staff 

active 

really good app 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• 2 weeks later...