Monroe's Senior Moderator Application- Accepted

Monroe

Should I be a Senior Moderator?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Senior Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Monroe (Staff / Security) / Aven (A1)

What is your steam name?: The Diddler (Name) / Nindou101 (URL)

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:72839305

Do you have any other experience with staffing? (If yes, explain): No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): 5 or 6 months

What date did you make your forums account?: July 3

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Moderator / Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 2 https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198105944338 (Can't get screenshot at the moment. Hope this substitute works)

Have you donated?: Yes

What rank are you applying for?: Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: American Central / CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Voxis, Rektify, Rangiatea

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):    One reason that I would want to be a senior moderator is so that I would be able to help out the server more with an elevated status as far as moderation powers go, with me being able to give out warns/sits/or general commands such as bringing the player somewhere or giving them XP as one can not properly help moderate people that are their rank or lower on the server. Along with being able to help other staff on the server whenever they are on and need a flagged up staff of their rank or higher, I feel that I would be able to help the flagged up staff on the server more as they would feel like they could go up to me as I have a higher rank on the server as, while some people want to go to others for help, sometimes they aren't sure who to go to, and with an increased rank I would make sure to market myself as someone that other staff could go to.
   Another reason that I deserve that I should have the rank is because of the fact that I am always active on the server, at least playing 2-4 hours every single day, along with my activity on the MTF, Command, Security, and the SCPRP staff server. I commonly aim to help new players and new moderators whenever I can in explaining to them the server and helping to encourage them to play the server more.
   One of the last reasons as to why I believe that I should be a senior moderator is my ability for professionalism. You will hardly ever see me minge on the server, whether it's staffing, MTF, or security. On the uncommon occasions that you do see me joking around, then I immediately either fix myself after a few seconds, or I immediately respond whenever help is needed or warranted.
   In conclusion, it is because of my professionalism, activity, and my general want to help improve the server in general by improving the server for players and staff alike, that I think I should be a senior moderator.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: In order to handle the person Mass RDMing, I would first gather the proper punishment for the MRDM which would be a 10,000 second jail, which would convert into a 10,000 second ban from the server. After making sure that I've confirmed all the RDM's as a MRDM (Assuming it isn't terribly obvious and that they did them spaced out, however this step would be far shorter if they did enough kills in one period) I would then bring them to the sit. Onto the second problem about them constantly cussing. I would verbally warn them to stop cussing and being disrespectful, and if they do there would be no harm done, however if they don't, then I would simply mute their voice/chat/both and go about the procedure of telling them what they did before banning them. I wouldn't feel the need to tack on the extra 600 seconds, however I would include it via a warn.

Edited by The Diddler

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

+Support

You have been very active in the sense of trying to help others. I believe you are then ready to move up in your rank. The way you manage your time throughout your RP and staff is great so keep it up I believe you have a chance in getting to that rank of Senior Mod.  

-Answer to #16 is very in-depth with the idea of how to handle it with speed and professionalism. 

-You have had long amount of time in the server seeing the ins and outs so you would understand how to deal with certain situations with this experience.

Thank you for your time.

2 hours ago, [SCP] Max said:

+Support

You have been very active in the sense of trying to help others. I believe you are then ready to move up in your rank. The way you manage your time throughout your RP and staff is great so keep it up I believe you have a chance in getting to that rank of Senior Mod.  

-Answer to #16 is very in-depth with the idea of how to handle it with speed and professionalism. 

-You have had long amount of time in the server seeing the ins and outs so you would understand how to deal with certain situations with this experience.

You can handle situations with a very calm demeanour and are ready to help anyone who is in need. I strongly support you getting senior mod

+Support 

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

3 hours ago, [SCP] Max said:

+Support

You are a great mod. Always asking questions about what to do and such. You are trying your best to be a better staff. Gl

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

7 hours ago, [SCP] Max said:

+Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

I would like to say if you need to apply for Senior Mod, that means you aren't being promoted for some reason. As th3 has said, it could either be your attitude, activity, or time as the rank.

+ Support
Good application
Decent amount of time on the server

-Support
I personally feel that it isn't good that you need to apply for Senior Mod
Question 16 is typically admin discretion, but most of the time the minge/jail time doesn't equal to the ban time.

lol, lmao even

On 10/9/2019 at 1:46 PM, [SCP] Max said:

+Support

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 10/9/2019 at 6:46 AM, Spoopy Max said:

+Support

RETINA BURN BOI

On 10/9/2019 at 7:46 AM, Spoopy Max said:

+Support

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

+Support

+Support

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept your promotion application! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator