Adam Albert Captain Application  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Captain?

• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

1.What Is your In-game Name: Adam Albert

2.What Is your current rank? RUAF: 1LT    MP:WO3

3.Who would like to see you as a Captain? LTC Reznov, Winshooven.

4.Why should we trust you with being a Captain? I want to help this regiment, and  and I play almost every day so I can control what happens on RUAF.

5.Why do you want to be a Captain:I want to be a captain because I want to help Russia. As a captain I will be able to help Russia and to help my regiment. I liked being a captain so I could help as much as I could. I also want to be able to promote the soldiers that deserve so that they have more confidence in themselves and be stronger in war. As a regular player also want to try to get as much information as I can about my regiment so that I can inform my superiors of what's going on RUAF.

6.What is your Timezone?:Western Europe

7.How often can you be on?(How manydays/hours a week):At least 3 hours almost every day.

8.How much time do you have on the server: I've been playing on the server since August, from sgt I started to be much more active and i think i have about for 4 days in hours played on the server (being that whenever I have to stay afk I leave the server), and I think I was promoted to 1lt 2 weeks ago.

9.How many warns do you have?: None

10.Do you have any Active strikes?: No

11.Are you willing to follow any orders given toyou by your higher ups even if it involves runninginto fire risking your life and your troops?:
Yes of course it's my duty.

Edited by BaNaVoBe♕

+Support

Active

Never minges

Friendly

Deserves the position

♕  |RUAF ADF COL,177th SLT| |RUMP SO| |DSMAJ| WiN

- Support 

this is just purely based on something that happend yesterday and any 1LT would know not to do it expecialy when applying for CPT

- Was partaking in a RU base wide "kill house" while he was not the person who started it when asked by a MAJ of core to stop they did fail to do so

- the main party responcible for doing it has been punished but you were also involved in it and i got shot and so did a afk person

- this shows lack of basic rules and the officer guidlines as if you had read them you would know that your not allowed to do that

- saying this he is a good leader but i think he needs more time and training to read over the officer hand book and makre sure that he knows what he can and cant do.

@Aaron

I respect your opinion as I respect the opinion of everyone else, but I also have the right to defend myself for some misunderstandings. 
First of all, we were literally the only people on the server who weren't afk at the moment, so me and the other two players we wanted to have some fun at the beginning were just talking and telling a few jokes etc. until we got tired of waiting and decided to take the time to train our aim, at the beginning we were doing it at KH but we also got tired because none of us had tac and we always had to go down and something else to kh is very small. However the war started and we asked again if anyone was playing we got no answer i suggested we go to ghanzi and fight but then each time we died we took too long to go there so we decided to do the base to have something to do because I was trying to keep the players on the server until we had people to play and we made a normal rp. However when you came in (the emmo came in before and it happened exactly the same and after a while it came out I don't know the reason but I believe it was the problem that we had no one to fight) and you said to stop me and the other player stopped, however Red didn't stop so I was trying to go after him to stop him and not to kill him, he didn't want to stop so I went to you to see if he stopped killing but he decides to try to kill you.
 When I was trying to talk with you to explain what was going on you weren't listening to me and you were still arguing with Red and I think you totally didn't know what was going on because you weren't listening to me. 
I also want to ask who as the afk player who suffered, because we were just killing each other. With this I have several points:
With this I have several points: 
1-I was trying to keep players on the server to have more players, with an intention to help;
 2-Whenever a war started we asked if anyone was playing;
 3-Whenever someone gave me orders to stop I stopped immediately; 
4-I know the server rules / rp rules but I think the server function is having fun I think getting afk looking at a wall waiting for someone to want to play is not much fun; 
5-When players started to enter, we didn't do the same again because we could already do rp;
 6-Obviously I read the rules and the only thing I allowed was to kill inside the base all the other rules were active, such as disrespect, not respecting orders, not going to US base etc all of that. 
If you think I disrespected you somehow talk to me in PM because I do not want to have discussions or misunderstandings with anyone and I want to be friends with everyone. With all due respect, Adam Albert.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, IBigLTAP said:

+Support

Active

Never minges

Friendly

Deserves the position

Despite himself replying to his own app, he kept himself well composed and leaving no room for argument. I respect that.

+Support.

Charlie:

PoliceRP: Secret Service CoS, Deputy Dispatch Director, Ex-EMS CPT, Ex-FBI EAD, Ex-PD Lieutenant, Ex-Moderator (x2)

SCPRP: Ex-Security JFTO RCF 2LT

MilRP: US 2LT, Ex-USAF AFSOC CMSGT, Trial Moderator 

Hello Adam,

@BaNaVoBe♕ Do not respond to your own app. If there are issues we need to resolve we will discuss them when the time is appropriate.