Yoga -Event Team Application

Yoga

-

In-Game Name: Yoga

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) STEAM_0:0:503481268

What is your ULX Rank?:  Moderator

What is your RP Rank?: Gold

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): The SCPs on this server 9 but over all SCPs a 6

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  I have no experience as a Gamemaster or Event team because I have took interest into staffing more than events but I have decided to try out event team.

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1 [ for RDM]

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: The Exact Reason that You guys or girls should allow me to become a event team member is because; I am Fun, Creative, Cooperative, Nice ,Friendly, Humorous, and  I have a trait called persistence that some others might not have, Because without this skill/ trait then most of the long and boring work like spawning in guns or giving models would never happen and events would be short or not creative or maybe not fun at all and sometimes the most creative events never happen because some people never  persevere and then their bright and creative ideas arnt made into events and that's what people hate; People hate when Event team make Events that arnt fun, That don't Include the whole server, The Event that's arnt fun and are just random. But sometimes the Simple Can be fun but The very complicated ideas and events are the most fun and liked from the whole community and that is what I can achieve, That is what I will achieve if I am in event team, I could make Events that create days to think up with. But I will still come up with them if I am event team. Therefore You Guys should allow me to be in Event team and create very good and creative events that can come up in my mind and convert them into events.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): A event that I would make ( as a Event team Trainee) is a Rouge Foundation member that is highly known as "David" And He plugs in SCP-079 Into a Wall outlet and he plugs a cable into 079 to his radio controlling radio comms and then starts to down 079 to upload to foundation computers, While he is downloading 079, 079 Breaches 682, 106 , and 035. After they are breaches lights are turned off and a Static signal turns on Foundation, Research,and Medical Comms and Also on Parts around the facility on PAs then 079 tell CI to raid but while that happens 035 is given a keypad cracker to keypad crack the other scps. After "David" Has 079 upload complete David then runs closing the doors behind him and then 079 says "UPLOAD COMPLETE" Then David Pulls his gun out and keycard with usb in hand and proceeds to go to research bunks and kill all research (with silenced pistol) and then download 079 into  the computer and has access to the wifi and starts a facility panic but then 079 is turned off ( By mtf) and then david runs to give the usb to Ci and then trips, lets usb fall into acid and then david is caught and arrested.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes I have read the Event Team Guidelines.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My fav scp is 079 Because the amount of damage if he has access to worldwide radio signals or the Internet Web then he can cause the world to die and then humans will have to banish technology and avoid 079. Also they cant use something from before like Wifi because 079 is on there and can cause more damage

Thank you for reading 

+Support

+Good reputation

+good application

+active

-Lore knowledge could be a bit higher but that's ok.

-Event idea is, in the nicest way possible, not very creative. Think outside the box 079 events like this happen all the time. (Also going in research bunks and killing everyone is a big no no.)

Overall I am really Looking forward to seeing what you can do!

Good luck!

Edited by Cryolast

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

Denied

Overall this was one of the hardest applications for me to decide on. I like your application, and your activity, but your event-idea is severely lack-luster. Plus, I would like you to raise your base SCP knowledge from a 6 to at least a 7 or 8.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic