Max's Fleet Admiral/Admiral application

Max Holland

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Max Holland 

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Naval 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? well let me start this off by saying I have had a lot of experience of being in a high/command. i was a general of us in a milrp server  that i was head admin/dev in. in that server i held debriefs  every week for different reasons and i was in that position for a year until the server got shut down. i believe that naval is lacking in members and activity. if i got this position i would boost that, for a start i would host tryouts for the elite to join naval. we only get one or two people who actually play on naval. we need more naval on. its a fact if we dont have naval we dont have people controlling the ship. also i have good judgment and have been commanders of many branches in millrp servers and star wars rp servers. but never in naval. this would be sort of a new experiance for me but becuase i have been a strong leader before it would be easyish. Also there is no naval low command or high command excluding grand moff Tarkin and grand admiral thrawn. Naval needs another command member who can lift all the pressure off the two Tarkin and thrawn (jeffe + Greg) 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? it doesn't show. but i spend hours everyday on the server. 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? to control the ship, make sure naval are doing there job, enlist people in the empire and naval. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I believe that i should be given the rank of fleet Admiral/Admiral because i am extremely active, showing that i can lead the ship into battle and control it in general. i have past experiences of command positions. showing i know what im doing and not just going to minge. i have good judgment, showing that im ready for this position and will make good choices. 

7. How often can you be Online? :  it doesnt show. but i spend hours everyday on the server. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 0 

Edited by Max Holland