Sign in to follow this  
Lil Yachty

Lil Yachty - Support Application

Should Lil Yachty Become A Support Staff Member?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Lil Yachty Become A Support Staff Member?

• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

In-Game Name: Lil Yachty

Steam Name: Lil Yachty

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53521957

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Daily 

Do you have a working quality mic?  Yes

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join the support team because I have seen a shortage of Teamspeak support members, Which denies PoliceRP cadets the ability to RP and be white-listed simply because they do not have the member tag and are unable to join the PD patrol room in Teamspeak. I was previously Teampseak support and I found enjoyment in assisting people with the various issues people presented, I think I would be a great representative for Gaminglight to the new comers of the server as a friendly welcoming member of staff. I am also looking to expand my administrative involvement with Gaminglight in any way possible. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I feel as if I compose myself professionally, And I am understanding of peoples issues and concerns and I am quick to find a solution

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? "Hello _______ My name is Lil Yachty I am a support member here on Teamspeak how can I be of assistance today?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

Edited by Lil Yachty

+support 

active member /nice person / former support member 

good luck !

On 10/7/2019 at 2:23 PM, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

active member /nice person / former support member 

good luck !

IRISH BOI MAX