Bob the Blob Ban Request

Rookieblue

Your In-game: GL Rookieble / Senior Tech Rookieblue

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42428330 / 76561198045122389

The player's name in-game: Bob the Blob

The player's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:1:506158287 / 76561198972582303

What did the player do: 30th warning reached

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198972582303

What do you believe should happen to the player: While the staffing handbook recommends a 6 hour ban from the server, I request that individuals read the various warnings this player has been issued. Significant history of FailRP, significant history of disrespecting other players, including telling them to kill themselves, a recent ban he served for mass racism, and general mingery. Due to the severity of his actions, and his continued actions that demonstrate he does not plan to change his actions, I request this player be considered for a permanent ban from our server.

Any extra information:

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

+Support

I often believe in 2nd chances but when you speak to the same individual and provide over 50 chances there is a line that's crossed. Blob has provided consistent amounts of mingery and FailRP to the point I can't remember how many times I have had to speak to him. I also regret how soft I have been on him in the past with the sheer amount of verbal warnings I have provided him with.

Nothing special here, move on.

+ Support

This guy is always causing issues... minge, failrp, ERP, player diss-- you name it.

I have a recording of an SCP test with him as dclass, where he tried to drive the situation to ERP multiple times; can provide if needed.

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

+SUPPORT

To be entirely honest, this guy has no intention to care about any of the rules nor does he have any intention of changing. From the looks of it, he's just digging a bigger and bigger hole. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

14 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

To be entirely honest, this guy has no intention to care about any of the rules nor does he have any intention of changing. From the looks of it, he's just digging a bigger and bigger hole. 

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]