This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should I be Trial-Moderator

• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

What is your in-game name?: Tyler

What is your steam name?: GarnetRex40

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:175043386

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I Have Been Moderator On Gaminglight Before back in 2018. I also have been Head Moderator On a DarkRP server called IronEdgeRoleplay. I was able to take 1,000 Sits as a Trial Mod in the 2Week deadline. I also ( Like everyone ) have owned a Minecraft server in the past and one day 20+ people were on the server at 1 time before I got too poor to pay the $5/Month Fee.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) It Says on my Profile December 30th 2017 but I joined around November 2017.

What date did you make your forums account? December 30th 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Champion 

How many warns do you have on the server? I have 0 Active Warns 

Have you donated? Yes. A Total of $70

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator 

Have you read the staff guidelines.

You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read it more than 1 time.

Timezone: MST Mountain Standerd Time so im on later than others for the "Minge Hour"

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)  I think I deserver the staff rank of Trial-Moderator because I really like to help people on the server and in real life. If I became Trial-Moderator I can do just that I can help out other people with the ingame problems they have. I also want to be Trial-Moderator because I am currently a Community Support member and if I get up to moderator I can help people out more in the TeamSpeak with military RP related support Issues. I also really want to be a Trial-Moderator because I can have something to do if I get bored during war or if it is early/late at night I can help eliminate the "Minge Hour" that happens nearly every night.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

1. First I would be in a corner of the map so I would not be inturupted by people during my sit.
  2. Next I would bring the MassRDMer and if they began screaming curse words at me I would gag them and tell them to stop.
  3. When they first person tells their side of the story I would ask the suspect their side of the story
  4. if they are guilty I would then warn the player for MassRDM and get an Admin+ to ban them because I was told it is a banable offence. ( But by the Handbooks Rules I would jail them for 300 Seconds because Trial Mod can NOT go over 300 Seconds)

Do you understand that any and all responses that are not unique and or quote a previous response will not be viewed as an actual answer.

Yes I do ( Everyone Says the Same thing for this question so It would be ignored then. )

Edited by Gameragent571

~USAF AFSOC CPT CPTDI SMMP Tyler

Posted (edited)

Tyler is my Brother lol

He told me to start playing on the police RP because I like it but he love MIlitary soooo he should get admin

Edited by WitnessedRex40

53 minutes ago, WitnessedRex40 said:

Tyler is my Brother lol

He told me to start playing on the police RP because I like it but he love MIlitary soooo he should get admin

Not how it works... but weird flex but ok.

United States Airforce Vice Commander / Military Police AChief / Drill Instructors Co-Commander

Military Roleplay Senior Moderator / Teamspeak Supportspacer.png

Edit: other comments are heavily concerning... changing to +/- support

Edited by Archan

~ Archan

MilitaryRP: US Commander / Sr. Moderator     |     ImperialRP: Shock Vice Commander

(Changed)  +/Support

+Very active and has been with the community for a long time.

-You let your anger get the best of you and lash out, last night someone was being a little mingy on US when being trained and instead of using a more professional approach you said "Fuck off" in ooc.

Overall i believe you would be a good staff member but the only thing holding you back is your temper/anger, if you were to work on your anger you would be a great staff member.

Edited by IBigLTAP

♕  |RUAF ADF, 177th SLT, LTC| |RUMP SO| |DSCPT| WiN

-support

I put my opinion on your WarDog application, and you responded by arguing with, and then insulting me.

3 hours ago, IBigLTAP said:

(Changed)  +/Support

+Very active and has been with the community for a long time.

-You let your anger get the best of you and lash out, last night someone was being a little mingy on US when being trained and instead of using a more professional approach you said "Fuck off" in ooc.

Overall i believe you would be a good staff member but the only thing holding you back is your temper/anger, if you were to work on your anger you would be a great staff member.

I couldn't say it better you know the rules but sometimes your temper can be uncontrollable and if that is seen on one of our staff members it can really impact how they see Gaminglight

MilRP: RUAF MAJ || RUMP DDIR || DSMAJ || Staff || War dog 

SCPRP: Former Alpha-1 LTCOL || Former Nu-7 CPT || Former Staff || Former ET

CWRP: Lieutenant General

-Support

Same as my wardog response, too immature to represent the community.

Edited by AWG

pancake GIF

Oog