Game Theorist's Event Team Application

[GL] Game Theorist

1- Name : Game Theorist

2- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:95295033

3- Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Senior Moderator

4- Have you Donated? If so, how much? : $25

5- How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : I've been staff for 6 1/2 months.

6- What is your general knowledge on the rules? (Both Staff handbook and MOTD): Very good. 

7- What can you bring to Event Team? (50 words+) : I can bring not only respect, confidence, and maturity but I can also bring experience. I was a former Super Admin on a DarkRP server that had shut down 2 years ago. There I would host events to at least 40 people at a time twice a week. We would do events like Zombie Apocolypse, Racing, Prison Breaks, Death Runs ( we would switch the server map),  meanwhile building valuable experience with building, management, and Teamwork.

8- How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 0

9- Why do you want to join event team? (100 words+) : I would like to join the Gaminglight Event team because every time I participate in an event I  am always asking "Do you need help?" or "May I help you guys?". Plus, with my Past experience its an urge I have to fulfill. With my 6 months observing events, meeting new people, and helping out. I have finally made the decision to take another step forward with my involvement within the community and apply for the event team. The other day I had helped Gamikzone setup a racing event and I offered my help. He happily accepted it and I started duplicating walls, making arrows, and helping out others in the event. It brought back memories of when I was doing this 3 times a week ever week for a year. I have lots of ideas I want to share with you guys and I am positive I will enjoy my time!

10- If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? : (Must be in EST timezone.)

Monday - Friday:  7PM EST Monday - Friday

Saturday and Sunday: 1:30 PM - 6:30 PM EST

Edited by [GL] Game Theorist

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Stsin said:

+ Support 

- Good App

- meets l requirements

- Respectful 

- Active  

- I think it would be a good fit for him

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin