My Final Message to this Community.

Fame

Thank you everyone who left a comment on my resignation. I hold all of you in a special place in my heart. Now to everyone in this community and staff members: Keep chasing after your dreams and keep fighting. Don’t let anyone ever tell you you can’t do it. And if they do, tell them they’re wrong. Because you can do it. And when no one believes in you, remember that I still do. I believe in every single one of you guys, and I know you will all do great things, if you put your mind to it. I had so many people tell me I was a worthless staff member, who was never going to get anywhere In this community. So many people doubted me, and wronged me. But i ran the race, and I did it! You can do it to. Don’t ever doubt yourself. Be your own cheerleader. Push forward. And when all the odds are against you, when everyone hates you, when everyone tells you won’t do anything with your life or within this community, take that hatred and use it as your building blocks to success. That’s what I did. Every single one of you guys are special. And I believe that everything happens for a reason. I love you all, and you have all have served me well; now go and make me proud. 

Yours Truly,

Fame. (Animerp Manager and Creater/ PoliceRP Retired Manager/Head of Staff/Head Admin) (Retired Head of Support) 

Edited by Fame

Im not gonna cry, im not gonna cry. Fame, you were the beginning for me, where I started as a Staff Member. You weren't afraid to correct others when they were wrong and you always held a great attitude. But as we all know, every story has and end. You impacted and inspired many along the way. Your changes, ideas, and presence will forever impact the Staff Team, the community, and those you inspired to be great. Fame, im going to miss you, man. You were one hell of a Manager and one Hell of a person to work along-side. Thank you. Good luck with school, and your future endeavors.

spacer.png

Even Though i left this community for pastures new, i am Really Impacted by this.Also I have Been Here a long ass time and I Remeber Fame always doing his job correctly. Aight My Sob Story is over. PS Don't do Shrooms

• Like 1

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

• Bread locked this topic