Cammy

your In-game: Cammy

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:155805502

The admin's name in-game: Sion

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: this was false because 

A i didnt kill anyone yes i shot 2 bullets that didnt hurt or cause damage to anyone and then when i done i instantly got warned no sit to say why all i got was warned by sion for rdm i didnt know what i done just a random warn not even a explanation 

B the person driving the MCU can back me up saying i never hit him His name was SWAT CPL Zirados 

Any extra information: i feel at least i should of been explained what i done wrong to deserve warn of rdm without killing anyone

Warn.PNG

Cammy_Signature_1.png

My side

You stood on front of the MCU stoping it from moving, I picked you up so it can drive along, you then pulled a AK47 out and started shooting at it. I then killed you, once you respawned you came back and shot it again with a AWP. I then warned you for RDM since it was your second time. Seeing how you are a ex-staff member you should know not to do that but you still did it. (Proof from logs beneath)

spacer.png

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

i was already warned before i came back for a jock to beans and zirados as me and zirados tryed to recreat the titanic scence on the front of the mcu untill u came up in front of us then grap me of with phis gun then beans done it as zirados sayed he wasn't complaiing also if didnt bother him i was affecting anybodys elsees  Rp  also after me they let Beans on the front so if it did effect you u could of told me to stop after the first time instead of warning me instantly i would or atleast explained to me cause i dont know what im getting warned for if not getting explained to me you warned me then walk off so professional for a staff to do that   

Cammy_Signature_1.png

-Support

I understand if your messing around with some friends maybe out in the mountains or a secluded area, but when you do it in spawn and new players see it and it gives them the wrong first impression. Although I like you Cammy you do mess around a lot. The warn is technically valid and we stressed many times not to minge and RDM each other in/near spawn.

@Sion were you on or off duty?

• Manager
6 hours ago, JackOG said:

-Support

I understand if your messing around with some friends maybe out in the mountains or a secluded area, but when you do it in spawn and new players see it and it gives them the wrong first impression. Although I like you Cammy you do mess around a lot. The warn is technically valid and we stressed many times not to minge and RDM each other in/near spawn.

@Sion were you on or off duty?

He is allowed to warn of duty

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗