• Head Admin

Your In-game: Will

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:914363914

The player's name in-game: ICEis

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:77957205

What did the player do: 40 warns

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198116180139

What do you believe should happen to the player: Perma ban

Any extra information: Only had one sit with the player and the entire time they were running around, saying stuff unrelated to the sit., and was even dissing the other player. After ending the sit, he jumped off the rooftop calling me a faggot. Anyways, there are some interesting things in the bans page about this one which in my mind is worthy of a perma ban.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)
  • Gaminglight Love 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

1 hour ago, TheGermanWeasel said:

+ Support

has over 40 warns

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

45 minutes ago, jeremY said:

+ support 

-40 warns

-disrespect 

It's at the admins discretion to see what happens to him. He has every right for the ban. 

We dont need immature  people here

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 10/6/2019 at 11:12 AM, Stsin said:

+ Support

- has over 40 warns

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

• 2 weeks later...