STEAM_1:0:18994612

The admin's name in-game:

Randy Gow

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] SquawkVFR

What warning did you receive: 

Anthony Fali RP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/771729610720329686/C9DAF40C7D83BC3185BA349F41D82164101E2095/

Why do you think this warn was false:

The admin received a report from the hostage takers, because they believed someone pushed the panic button after their coms were removed. This was false no one did such a thing as SM Revan and I tried to explain to the admin. SM Revan the one who pushed the panic button told the admin numerous times that he was the one who pushed the panic button. I also numerously told the admin in chat and via voice that I did not push the button. I believe the admin did not even bother to listen to anything SM Revan or I had to say. Clearly the admin did not listen to either of us because I was the one who was given a warning for pushing the panic button when I did not push it. All I ask is that my name be cleared of these crimes I did not commit. Thank you.

• Head Admin
On 10/6/2019 at 12:27 AM, Friendly Steve said:

@Randy Gow need your side please! 

Admins can see if and when panics are pushed so I would like to hear the side of @Randy Gow and of the SM that was involved.

(Saw this in console:" OFC Anthony 1C42: SM how could you ", " OFC Anthony 1C42I got in trouble because of you SM but its okay I'll take the blame for you anyday ").

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

He did not press it I did. Nor at the time was this OFC wanting to cover for me. We were both trying to tell the admin that I pressed it. I pressed it because the text looked off and did not look like he stripped me at first glance. It's just nowhere near the normal text I am used to for that sort of thing. So yes I would like the OFC's warn removed please as he did not do it.

Edited by Revan

CPT Revan 1L49

On 10/7/2019 at 11:01 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Admins can see if and when panics are pushed so I would like to hear the side of @Randy Gow and of the SM that was involved.

(Saw this in console:" OFC Anthony 1C42: SM how could you ", " OFC Anthony 1C42I got in trouble because of you SM but its okay I'll take the blame for you anyday ").

I dont know what this is.

On 10/5/2019 at 11:14 PM, Godlike said:

Your In-game:

OFC Anthony 1C42

Your SteamID:

STEAM_1:0:18994612

The admin's name in-game:

Randy Gow

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] SquawkVFR

What warning did you receive: 

Anthony Fali RP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/771729610720329686/C9DAF40C7D83BC3185BA349F41D82164101E2095/

Why do you think this warn was false:

The admin received a report from the hostage takers, because they believed someone pushed the panic button after their coms were removed. This was false no one did such a thing as SM Revan and I tried to explain to the admin. SM Revan the one who pushed the panic button told the admin numerous times that he was the one who pushed the panic button. I also numerously told the admin in chat and via voice that I did not push the button. I believe the admin did not even bother to listen to anything SM Revan or I had to say. Clearly the admin did not listen to either of us because I was the one who was given a warning for pushing the panic button when I did not push it. All I ask is that my name be cleared of these crimes I did not commit. Thank you.

I dont remember this all.

Retired FBI DCOS | Retired SS Director | KABUKI

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

Also @Randy Gow Make sure you that you verify the STEAMID if you warn people.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I