STEAM_0:0:140212035

The admin's steam name: 

[GL] utetwo

What warning did you receive:

RDM

Evidence of the warn:

fdgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfs.png

Why do you think this warn was false:

419d8d6e7dfdd76c3aa450166c5bb8b9-jpg.thumb.jpg.8a65631d9c88391541da0b50244ac72b.jpg20191005175340_1.thumb.jpg.9c2561b2acba68668a09eb3160459348.jpg20191005175353_1.thumb.jpg.d46d7c0d086b177ff1710ac5a3595843.jpg378708289A9453D42C28146F20E8F82C75CA31B4.jpg.21e615bc685e25148f14467aad6cd268.jpg

I cant shoot through a wall, and i didn't realize i hit, or killed him.

Any extra information: 

i was doing a money silo, and swat were peeking a corner, and so i kept shooting, and i might of shot him on accident if he got in the way. But i don't know for certain. If i did shoot him it would have been a misclick since the swat must have moved. And i think i killed a Crip who walked in, but once again i don't remember for certain, it all happened so fast, but i do know, because i tried really hard and it took a minute, that i was trying to hit swat the were trying to peek. there was also a hobo that walked in and i shot him too, but there was a KOS sign.

Edited by ligist
  • Gaminglight Love 1

I agree on the false warn not because I am in DD but you can not shoot through a wall. Tmods make wrong calls sometimes but he might not have gotten the whole story or was confused!

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

+support

As an ex-staff, i can say for sure that the location logging in plogs are kind of inaccurate. I was there, and judging by the situation, it was perfectly fine to snipe from that angle. Especially considering all gov usually line up on the wall before breach.

I think it was a false warn judging by context.

3 minutes ago, Lil Goat said:

I agree on the false warn not because I am in DD but you can not shoot through a wall. Tmods make wrong calls sometimes but he might not have gotten the whole story or was confused!

ToxicWolf~ State Police Captain 1H08CERT SM  1CT37 Moderator

What do you mean nice head glitch, i wasn't glitching. i don't even know how to head glitch Dredgen. and im not saying that in a mean way, or in a pissed way, just confused as to how one would head glitch on this server. sorry if i do sound mean.

Basically you can see them but they can barely see you making it extremely hard to kill you if in that position which appears you were taking advantage of which is against the rules.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

-Support

I was the one who called the sit, before you quote this and start a argument, read my entire post.

I called the sit expecting to here that it was crossfire and I would accept it and continue my day, but when I heard the reason I persisted the sit with intention of a verbal warning or warning.

I was sitting outside my base, my parking garage base. I was standing and I was shot 4 times in the head, I thought maybe it was crossfire and mabye it wasnt, I decided to call staff and here your explanation. You said I crossed  your KOS sign and entered your base, which I did not, and the logs show when and where you instigated combat and shot me, I was not near the inside of your base. The staff member made the right decision, you then after realizing that your argument was not going to work completely changed your story and started saying it was crossfire along with your friends to help you continue this argument, while contradicting yourself it was obvious you RDM'd me and tried to make a excuse to get away with it. 

Best regards, Jack OG

Edited by JackOG

I wasn't, if you look at the extra info it says it there was a  money silo, and PD/Swat were raiding, i didn't mean to shoot him, swat was peeking the corner that i was aimed at in the photo. i was attempting to kill swat. I didn't even realize him. sorry is there was any confusion

okay Jack, i didn't change my story, and it would be stupid of me to try to kill you while being raided by Swat, and if i did RDM you on purpose, what motive did i have, and why would i do it while being raided? also i will try to defend myself, i don't think it was a fair warn, and ill take up my argument, if you would like me to stop defending myself, tell SMT, and have one comment on the post tell me to stop replying. and if i remember correctly, while Swat and people were still raiding, a hobo, and what looked like a Crip walked in. so I'm sorry i hit you, but please don't be butt hurt about it, and try to understand myside, i was being raided, and could barely see out the hole they were shooting at me from. if you have an issue with me my discord is logistics#9840, PM me your issues, I've changed a fair amount since my last warns, and the one Mikey gave me most recently was an accident on my part, i have 4 weeks on the server, and genuinely enjoy it, and I'm not gonna ruin that, it was an accident that i killed you, so even if this post does fail, and no one see's its an accident, then i will try to get the warn changed to misclick, since that would be what it is. and also from the ledge i was on, you cant exactly see names, i thought you were the one who walked in. so sorry for me being confused.

Edited by ligist

5 hours ago, Zirados said:

+support things happen while your being raided, i've been rdm'd while people were raiding, and because its an accident i dont really throw a fit, mainly because throwing fits for things you can handle yourselves is silly

+support

i highly diubt it was an intentional hit and if you are getti g raided you will shoot anybody at your door so if you are hanging out around a raid its your own fault for being hit

-support at the start of the post you said you didnt see him and shot thru the wall fair maybe? but later on in the post you say "i thought you were the one who walked in. so sorry for me being confused." so did you not see him or did you think he walked in because those are 2 different stories

+Support

The logs, for whatever reason, failed to show the wall, in front of his line of sight. I assumed that he was a bit above the wall, and had deliberately shot him. The fact that the victim was shot several times had a lot to do with my decision. However with new evidence that has arised, I can tell that ligist did not have any malicious intent.

To be honest, I was getting pressured to make a decision. The sit had dragged on for over ten minutes, and because I couldn't take the victim (a moderator) up to the roof, I was surrounded by DD members attempting to convince me to let ligist go. I being watched by a admin, as well.

I sincerely apologise for any inconveniences this may have caused you and hope the situation can be resolved shortly.

Edited by utetwo
fixed title
  • Sad 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

22 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

logs can be confusing 

utetwo admitted he made a mistake 

look these things happen, people make mistakes latest they can be fixed and staff member should be ready for the next sit he gets like this. its all a big leaning point. 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

15 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Support

Should have been a verbal warning at the very least if there was no evidence provided (again, still need to hear from @utetwo).

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

• Like 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I