• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

In-game name: CT Commander Red 0941

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:231322965

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: CT Commander

Have you donated to the server?: No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No I Do Not Sense I But If I Dont Know About Then.

How much time do you have on the server?: In Game A Week   Real Life Almost About 3 Months Or So

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

I Know Lore About Specific Clones And Other Stuff Just Not Certain Battalions

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: So Then I Can Do Some Events And Help Out Some Friends That Are Moderators Or GMs.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Because I Can Help With Fellow GameMasters And Do Some Small Events When The Server Is low.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No I Have Not Used But Have Seen Some Commands.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: It Seems They Function Easy Just I Gotta Figure Out The Commands And How They Work  Then I Can Continue My Way.

Give a brief example of an on-base event, as well as an example of an off-base event: 

An On Base Event Is Where Ether We Are On A Ship Or On Ship And We Ether Do Passive Or If We Have a Little More Then We Can Have A Hostile Nothing To Hard Or Else They Will Die

Off-Base Events Are Where There Is Over 10 Or 20 And They Are On A Planet Trying To Fight Off Driod And Set Up First.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

Well There Is Two Ways The Easy Way Is To Copy The Tool Or Weapons On A Tool Gun And Then Give It To Someone If You Need Weapons Then Just Click On It And The Other Way Is Something Like Give Something I Am Not Sure.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

Well Pretty Sure Its !model And Then A Copied Model Then You Do It For Someone Else Do !model (There Name) Then The Model.

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

Yes I Have.

Edited by Red......

Accepted
For official training, please speak to one of our Senior Gamemasters - Phoenix & Hunt. Welcome to the team!

- Beckett / Head GM

spacer.png

Head Gamemaster | Clone Wars & Imperial | Yoda | Darth Vader | Moderator