Returning to SCPRP and GenSec

Timm

Hi everyone. My name is Timmemes, and I am staff on milrp and former scprp staff. I am also the former DoRS, which is now known as DoUSR. Before that, I was MAJ, DHOS, and then HOS. But anyways, I am going to be rejoining SCPRP GenSec as a CPT for real this time. I know some of you dont know me, so if you have any questions feel free to pm me on discord. As to my activity, I will be on during the week for 1-2 hours a day, but it wont be for long because I have a very busy schedule during the week. As for the weekends, unless on LOA or elsewise, ill be on friday saturday and most likely sundays. 

So adressing some past controversies about me, I understand some people used to see me as a minge and I will admit I was very immature at times in the past. But I would like to say that I have changed alot, and matured alot since I left and im ready to rejoin in a positive manner and get started on a good note. 

Thanks,

Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+ Support

• Thanks 1

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]