Krafty HOS Resignation

Krafty

Hello GENSEC, my time has come! My journey over the past 4+ months on this server has been filled with exciting times and comradery. I thank you all for the great time spent on this server and wish you the best.

I got a new girlfriend and have been spending my time with her instead of on the server (and will continue to do so). This being the case, I would rather retire now than wait for the boot. It was fun everyone, I'll miss you guys.

Signing off,

Krafty

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3
  • Gaminglight Love 1

God Speed Kraffty you go get em man we will all miss you and will have a spot just for you whenever you want to come back, buddy. We all will miss you

Thank you for your time with us man you're always welcomed in this community.

I hope you get to someplace high in life.

Thank you for your time.

Good luck with your girlfriend m8. I hope for you to have a great life outside Gensec.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

Have fun! 
I wish you all the best in all your future endeavours, even for the short time I was here and saw you only very rarely, you were a very nice person and taught me well and cleared all my doubts. Godspeed 

You will be missed Krafty

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Aw, Krafty no! 

You have been an AMAZING HoS and a good person in security. Thank you for all that you've been doing.

PS. Was it really only 4 months? Holy hell dude, you climbed hella fast. 

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]