Goodbye family :)

Bog

It's sad to say but I have resigned from Command in Epsilon-11. You guys are some of my favorite friends I have ever had and I wouldn't have spent my nights doing anything else.

A couple of shoutouts for my friends.

Blackstone: Words can't explain what you did for me. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, you gave me a chance in HFTO and that gave me a way to prove my self in a big way. You're an amazing commander and there would be no one else I would rather have in E11. ❤️

Jakub: I'll never forget what you told me when I was an SSGT. "Get out of command spawn or you're getting fucking demoted". Also, a classic is "Don't fucking talk over me" You're the longest active E11. ❤️

Tick: You're E11's dad, enuf said. Also, keep grinding with your heavyweight championship title

Deaf Mike: This man is a living legend. Love you bro 

Also shout out to my old gone friends, Hang and Sith. 

There are so many more and I don't have enough time or words to truly communicate to you guys how much I love you. 

Sorry but imma have to deny this Bog

Nevah gunna give you up never gonna let you downnnn

~Cloud your favorite LT

Edited by dtscalice

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

Bro why you do this to me? ?

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

I'm gonna miss you so much buddy, we've had the best of times in E-11 and I hope that you'll visit us again. ? ❤️

You're the reason I've stayed in E-11 for so long and why I kept moving up the ranks. It won't be the same without ya. You've inspired us all.

We won't have another guy like you Bog. You were truly the best.

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

7 hours ago, Gh0pit said:

I'm gonna miss you so much buddy, we've had the best of times in E-11 and I hope that you'll visit us again. ? ❤️

You're the reason I've stayed in E-11 for so long and why I kept moving up the ranks. It won't be the same without ya. You've inspired us all.

We won't have another guy like you Bog. You were truly the best.

This really means a lot. I have made insane amount of friends and I just wanted to be the best I could be. Much love to you gh0pit ❤️ ? 

11 hours ago, Bucket said:

stay strong my friend.

Thank you bro. Youre the best commander no cap