[SCP-1048] ~ Temper of 1048 (04.10.19)

iWolfz -ERP-

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: 1 ( SO Derick )

Level D personnel involved: 1 

SCP: 1048

Errors and/or safety hazards: Could've killed us all with it's scream!

Question: See how low/high temper 1048 has

Background Research: N/A

Hypothesis: Will probably just ignore the d-class.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): ( Forgot, sorry )

Analysis and Conclusion: We brought the d-class and 1048's room, we made the d-class be really annoying/mean to 1048. We found out 1048 has a short temper and it screamed after 20 seconds of being harrased/annoyed. And it ended up the d-class dying of 1048!

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Not at all!

Edited by iWolfz -ERP-

Good hypothesis but there was not a lot of writing, also a pretty dangerous test depending on how close you were to 1048, you also had a high probability that 1048 would become a keter pretty easily. Besides that it was pretty well put together, decent test.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:59 PM, trevdec29 said:

Good hypothesis but there was not a lot of writing, also a pretty dangerous test depending on how close you were to 1048, you also had a high probability that 1048 would become a keter pretty easily. Besides that it was pretty well put together, decent test.

I am in agreement with Trev here about the amount of detail. In the future, please write in complete sentences and do your best to avoid any grammatical errors. For the sake of lore, please use the full ID of the D Class. You can just make up any random series of numbers. Even if it does not directly pertain to your experiment, I would prefer that you provide a little bit of information about the SCP itself. It shows that you understand what the concept of the SCP is prior to testing on it. Additionally, I think it would have been nice if you came up with a specific scale to measure the temper of 1048. The experiment seems kind of vague and this gives it the feeling that it lacks much purpose of aggravating 1048.

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst