BruhhItsNate Ban Appeal

BruhhItsNate

Steam Name: BruhhItsNate

Ingame Name: Nathan Minton (I think, its been forever)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:184711642

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: No clue

Reason for Ban: Don't know, there was no reason more than likely i was friends with an admin and we were fucking around. lol I'm not sure

Dispute: Like I said, I have no idea what this is for.

tf did i do lol.PNG

JUST FOUND THIS WHAT THE FUCK LMFAO562212965_hahawhatthefuck.thumb.PNG.db46e518c35fbdf9dd0170f26e32fe7b.PNG

Edited by BruhhItsNate

• Head Admin
On 10/4/2019 at 6:49 AM, Ronin said:

+/- support.

Hmm that is an odd reason.  Should be at least looked into.

+Support, that seems to be a glitch in the ban system and a bad one; besides, I highly doubt that GL was formed in 1969 nor would someone ban you 3 times within the same second.

Forklift_Signature.png

What's the warning you had for posting links to inappropriate websites in chat? Also the staff diss and everything that happened the day of your ban? 

Edited by Voxis

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 hour ago, Voxis said:

What's the warning you had for posting links to inappropriate websites in chat? Also the staff diss and everything that happened the day of your ban? 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

5 hours ago, Voxis said:

I sure as fuck don’t remember posting any links and honestly I only played gaming light like 3 times, I haven’t been on my pc in about a year and Im just lookin for an to community. I also don’t remember staff diss, but if I did talk shit to a staff member is that worth a perma ban?

Well after checking you warns it appears you were most likely banned for Homophobia, Inappropriate links, Server Diss, NitRP and Branch diss. You were banned 2 hours after you were warned by Th3 who is a well known member in the community. You were banned by console so it would of had to been a manager.

Overall - Support for me regardless if theres evidence or not. SMT dont randomly ban people.

Screenshot_20191007-005823_Chrome.jpg

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Just now, Dredgen said:

Well after checking you warns it appears you were most likely banned for Homophobia, Inappropriate links, Server Diss, NitRP and Branch diss. You were banned 2 hours after you were warned by Th3 who is a well known member in the community. You were banned by console so it would of had to been a manager.

Overall - Support for me regardless if theres evidence or not. SMT dont randomly ban people.

Now I know it’s bullshit because I have always kept to character and homophobia? I’m openly gay...so now I’m just confused as to what’s going on 

Unless you have some sort of evidence to back you up on not saying these things idk how this will go.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

50 minutes ago, BruhhItsNate said:

I can assure you I have nothing to back it up. Like I said I haven’t played in years, and I’m just looking to have a good time when I’m free. And I hope the person deciding will understand that.

So  could those warns be for some one else have you ever had like the same name of  some one? Or last name?

It does like really bugged out  1969 is  like older than me xD

• Laughing 1

4 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

So  could those warns be for some one else have you ever had like the same name of  some one? Or last name?

It does like really bugged out  1969 is  like older than me xD

Honestly not sure if I’ve shared a name. I only got on the sever a few times didn’t meet a lot of people 

Just now, BruhhItsNate said:

Honestly not sure if I’ve shared a name. I only got on the sever a few times didn’t meet a lot of people 

Well smt will look into this I dont really understand   who would  put a ban saying this isnt the place for you..