Detective Pug

What is your in-game name?: Pug

What is your steam name?: Detective Pug

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:60889816

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 5th

What date did you make your forums account? July 6th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1833772267 image.png.4bb8005581fc092d4350374a0cec9302.png

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) The SCP universe has always fascinated me and got me hooked due to it's resurface in popularity. When I joined the SCP-RP server, I had no expectations whatsoever. But after meeting so many nice people, seeing some of my favorite SCPs and seeing new SCPs in this server, and participating in events caught my attention, and made me come back for more. Eventually, I decided to apply to become a moderator and work my way above and beyond. I am very friendly to everyone I meet, I enjoy listening to peoples stories about their research, previous encounters with SCPs, D class, CI, etc, and meeting some of the funniest, nicest, and coolest people I ever met. It has honestly been a blast to be a part of this server, and I will do my absolute best to uphold the rules of the server and make the server fun for everyone. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Initially, I will TP the player to me and ask him what exactly is he doing. If he/she proceeds to shoot at me, I will freeze them in place, and tell them that they shouldn't shoot a staff member. If they cuss me out and release waves of profanity, I will mute them and explain to them that what they're doing is wrong. I'll then warn them of not only RDM, but attempting to RDM a staff and Staff Disrespect. I will then contact an Admin+ to give the player a 10,000 second anti-minge and once everything is settled, return them to their original spot where they were teleported to. If said player continues to diss and cause a scene, i'll tp them back and let the Admin+ know to give them a 600 second Anti-Minge depending on how long it has been.

Antiminge isn’t a thing anymore, it sadly got removed, so if it’s over 1000s it’s just a ban 

Also I see you spammed posts some time before applying, please don’t do that 

No poll present in the post

-support 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Antiminge isn’t a thing anymore, it sadly got removed, so if it’s over 1000s it’s just a ban 

-support 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

6 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-support 

7 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-support 

+/ Support

-Spammed posts before applying

-no poll

+Okay application, just a few mistakes

Overall pug i believe that if you put a little more effort into the application you could do better, but i cant fully +support this

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

4 hours ago, Arussso said:

-Support
    The minge command was removed making Q16 incorrect
    Spam posted before making your app

Wait a little bit and stay active on forums

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

-support @Detective Pug (Sorry for the @) 

I see that many others have already given their opinion and I could be lazy and just quote them or write “reasons above,” but I want to explain to you how you can improve and become accepted should you truly want to be staff. 

1. You need to improve your forums post. You need real forums activity. I like to see at least 30 real forums post, but prefer 50+ honestly. 

2. your 150 word reasoning never touches as to why you want to be staff or if you’d be responsible. You just say that you want to be staff because you like the server and then list why you like the server. 

3. Your answer to Q. 16 is semi correct, you need the higher up (admin) to give the 10k second punishment, but it’s a jail, and then it turns into a ban as it’s above 1000 seconds. 

4. As stated above, you do need a poll. 

I understand that there’s a lot of details to applying, but they want the staff to be qualified. If you want you can ignore my writing, but I hope that you do what you want.

-October

On 10/4/2019 at 8:43 PM, Arussso said:

-Support

lol, lmao even

On 10/4/2019 at 7:43 PM, Arussso said:

-Support

Cool name though

Edited by Monroe

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator