New Dropship

Ender

What do you want to see? - I want to see a new form of the Dropship added for the Imperial Forces.

Why should we add it? - You should add it because it is an actual IMPERIAL dropship compared to the Patrol Transport ship. It also has a  capacity of 32 passengers total, more than enough for the normal amount of players. One ship would mean less lag and less lag is always good. 

What are the advantages of having this? - It brings more of an Imperial feel to the dropping part of troops and can allow troopers and Sith to possibly jump out of the Dropship.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone! ( It would be available in the F4 Menu for StarFighters and than for Gamemasters in the Q Menu).

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=927698157&searchtext=Starwars+Ships

Edited by EnderKnight57
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• 2 weeks later...

+support

These transports/drop ships are very amazing. They are fun to fly and as stated above have a higher capacity which is a benefit to the server. I would suggest we add these and remove the other version. 

Just make sure you add the good one. I believe there are multiple versions of this ship with one thats sides can close.

On 10/17/2019 at 1:43 PM, [HRP] Curry said:

+support

These transports/drop ships are very amazing. They are fun to fly and as stated above have a higher capacity which is a benefit to the server. I would suggest we add these and remove the other version. 

Just make sure you add the good one. I believe there are multiple versions of this ship with one thats sides can close.

I die a lot cos of troops jumping in ships before naval and DT/Nova 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2019 at 8:43 PM, [HRP] Curry said:

+support